US

4.6
Based on 1,590 Ratings
1,135
Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Ordered this for my husband to add with his protein shake and he's satisfied with the quality specially the packaging and this is the first time we have bought a ground flaxseed that's in a container which is a big check for him he's impressed! Definitely will buy again, and this is known with good health benefits for cholesterol and has omega which is good for the heart. This is recommend! Thanks iherb! :)

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Forti Flax adds tons of nutritional value to your dishes with amazing taste that's slightly nutty with a great consistency. I like to add this to my smoothies, yogurts, and granola. The package is also super convenient- a great sturdy bottle that lasts for a long time in my pantry.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I love this high-quality ground flaxseed and how it comes in a big container which lasts for a long time. I use flaxseed in a peanut-butter oat ball recipe which is like making my own protein bars, or sometimes sprinkle it on peanut butter or in a shake. 16 oz is a lot, so this is a great value!

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I have purchased this a couple times already and keep coming back. I find it's a good product. I purchased it to help with balancing my hormones. Flax seed is helpful. I use it in my smoothies. However, I let it soak for hours to get the most benefit and then scoop two tablespoon into the smoothie. It does fill you up. Good fiber source.

Posted on Jan 29, 2023

I would appreciate more if they were milled finer. I roast them and add those to my soup. I think they are well dried and good.

Posted on Jan 9, 2023

This was an amazing nutritious produce that my entire family enjoys. It is very filling and healthy and we can use it in so many family recipes. Great quality.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

I absolutely love this product. It goes great with fruits and yogurt, it’s rich in fiber, and specially, an excellent source of lignans. A daily must!

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

There is so much in it that it lasts so long for me. I just keep it in the fridge and use it to add to smoothies or homemade granola or such. It adds a good flavor and is healthy! It's a nice, sturdy container.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

High quality, good packaging. In my research, I found out that it’s better to consume ground flaxseed than whole that’s why I ordered this. So far so good. Love it!