Page 1 - Reviews - BodyBio, E-Lyte, 16 fl oz (473 ml) - iHerb
US
Posted on May 23, 2022

I have been taking this product for a few weeks now, and I can tell such a huge difference. My energy levels are way up, focus is better, breathing has improved, and nerve pain is not nearly as severe! I have POTS, Cystic Fibrosis, and Fibromyalgia, and this supplement has done wonders for me and my numerous health ailments/nuisances. It may be a little pricey, but it does WORK. I will certainly be ordering more!

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I have been using this product for over 20 years, and love it. It was recommended by my chiropractor. I add 1 capful to a glass of water. If water tastes better with E-Lyte, I know that my electrolytes are off, and that I need them added. On rare occasions, water has tasted fine without the electrolytes, and I have temporarily stopped adding it. Great product, no added sweeteners like sports drinks.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

Absolutely the best out there. I have been looking for a clean brand of electrolyte for a long time, well there you have it , the cleanest one.

Posted on Aug 4, 2021

This is a good trial size (approximately a fortnight’s worth of servings) so you can see how you get on with the product. Good quality.

Posted on May 19, 2022

The best and most potent formula for electrolytes. It is a bit expensive but i didnt see any better. For those who look for the quality it is the best option.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Say goodbye to leg cramps! This has helped rehydrate plus provide electrolyte balance. I mix with a little xylitol, 30 oz of filtered water and some beet crystals or a little juice concentrate. I will purchase again.

Posted on May 5, 2022

After feeling dizzy and weak for such a long time I had functional testing done. My functional doctor recommended this product to me and its made a big difference. No more dizzy spells.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I am often dehydrated and E-Lyte is the fastest way to help with hydration. I've been using this product for years. I wake up and immediately use it. It's better than sports drinks because it doesn't have the sugar. I love this product.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I like how it's higher in potassium more than Sodium. I notice with electrolytes they're always higher in salt. But this one knows the average diet is much higher in Sodium, so it makes sense to put more potassium.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Add one capful to 16 oz of water in the AM and then again at night before bed. Ensuring optimum hydration, as I currently drink a little more than a gallon of water a day. Unlike other electrolytes this one doesn't taste like seawater. will purchase again