US

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

This product doesn't have a strong scent. I use it for my chickens when they get pecked as it hides the blood spots and the other chickens then stops pecking on that spot. It is also a effective disinfectant. The value for money is amazing. The size of the bottle is perfect.

1f9d52a5-6375-4cd2-8678-5fa884bee61f

It is this medicine to which we have yet to return. We will return to the well-forgotten old things. Quality product, great to have. I got it on sale. I hope I don't take, one would last me a very long time, Convenient packaging, I think it's suitable for all ages. I recommend.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Care must be taken because it strongly stains the skin. Excellent composition of a good brand. It has the advantage of being very economical, the size of the package lasts for a long time. Powerful antiseptic. The remedy has been known for decades, effective for decontamination of wounds, burns, purulent formations, eczema. It dries quickly. The packaging is practical.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I've been using gentian violet as hair toner to prevent my bleached blond hair from going yellow/orange. It's the best cost/benefit! You can either mix a few drops with your favourite conditioner/mask or put a few drops in a bucket with water and immerse your hair in. INSTANT effect! From yellow to bright beautiful blond in seconds! LIFE HACK FOR BLONDES ;)

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

I was told that Gentian Violet (4-5 drops) mixed with alcohol (2 ccs) in the ear, would take care of ear mites. So I tried it on my cat. Just one dose seems to have helped a lot. The only thing is that when he shook his head afterwards it went all over. Now I have purple dots all over my bathroom walls.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

An age old remedy, remember using this decades ago, really effective for small cuts and wounds as it cleanses and disinfects the area. The only minus is that it leaves a dark purple hue, careful or it will stain and the dye may become permanent on certain materials. Very useful antiseptic to have!

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

The product is regulated as part of the disinfection of inflammations, they tend to develop and ulcerate. To make a good quality product safe even when using the oral cavity. It has a long date and is efficient. Small glass packaging and a convenient cap mean that this product should be in every first aid kit. I remember when my mother gave me money when I have a fortune, now I myself give my children when they have children, most often from dirty fruit. Recommend it to a tested antiseptic.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

We always have a bottle of these blue antiseptic liquid in our first aid box for as long as I can remember. easy to apply. Value for money especially if you add it in during a sale. Of course, it stains your furniture and clothes, so just be aware how you are using it.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I drop it accidentally from a height, it didn't break can't figure out if it is plastic or glass. anyway, something for first aid box should be accident from like this one. happy about it.

a9406644-03dc-4e42-a670-74faf646ea76
Posted on Aug 28, 2021

Ordered this as a hair toner for my dyed blonde hair and it works! I drop from the gentian violet into hair conditioner and keep it in an empty hair colouring bottle and using it at every hair washing, mixing it in my conditioner. I will never buy again violet toning drops from Amika, which doesn't even works half as well as this cheapy little thing.

28b9cbad-efcf-4821-8f11-a00ccdfe55ed