US

2,691
1,077
Posted on Aug 8, 2022
7,627

I bought it for my scar on my face, but I'm using it as a moisturiser too! It gives me this glow! Not sticky, I'm oily skin it does not break me out. With my scar haven't seen any drastic change yet, we'll been using it only for a month so it will take time somehow I think it does help to lighten scar. Hope this helps. Update July 2022 This really helps with my scar not visible at all! Only if u look closer on my forehead but over all highly recommended.!

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

Quality looks good but I need to use and finish the package to see benefits. Size is small and I am using just little quantities. I have a lot of skin concerns and cat scratches so can’t wait to see the results. I am sure I will need to order again due to its small size

77e1fd9f-7ed6-4976-a7a0-3ac6f9e9f70a

I started to use this stuff for my stretch marks on August 20th (first picture) almost a month after having my daughter. My stretch marks were dark purple and I had them on my sides and all over my stomach. I read the reviews and saw that some people said it helped with stretch marks but no one posted before and after pictures so I decided to give it a go! The second picture is my stretch marks now (September 26th) so I’ve only been using for a little over a month! They are now a light pink!! Definitely will keep using and recommend! I apply twice/ three times a day!

Posted on May 4, 2022

Now foods makes amazing product and never stinge on quality. I can always look forward to purchasing from them as they are trustworthy.I have scars and marks on my body from injuries and acne. The ingredients are good and really natural. This product takes some time to work but be diligent and you will see results.I apply a little on my scars twice a day and have seen scars that are at least 10 years old disappear! The texture is a bit sticky when you apply it but it absorbs quickly. The scent is mild and barely noticeable. Can be used on any part of the body too. Love that it is colourless and not oily so it doesn't clog the pores. It is perfect to wear under sunscreen!

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

finishing my 2nd tub now. this helped in lightening old and new acne scars alike. takes time but effective with consistent usage, i use it 2x a day. non irritating for me, i have acne prone skin. no issue layering with moisturizer and sunscreen during the day as well. size is just nice. these days i use less of it as scars have lessened already. so it will last you relative to how much scar you have to deal with. you don't have to put a lot, i find that massaging onto the affected area does help... i'm lazy but even 3-5 circular motions as you let your skin absorb it, helps

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I've been using this product for a month now. It's not greasy, and I just need a small amount. I use this for my acne scars. The progress is very slow, but I know it's not easy to get rid of scars. But I think it's getting there.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

My 7 years old son has been suffering from body itches and his body is covered in scars due to repeated scratchings. I have used this on him for close to a year now and it really works at removing scars. The newer scars generally disappear in less than a month and the old scars generally takes 3 to 6 months to disappear.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I am not sure I expected such great results! I can really see the shape of the scars changing during use of the product. Of course it takes time for anything to actually disappear but the benefit is super encouraging to see with almost immediate effects Package is generous in size

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

There was a scar in my hand caused by burning from the oven and I saw a quick result from using the product in about a week. It’s feel so good to see a quick results like this! The product and the package are of high quality.

47c91aba-4cd0-4a60-8612-73994c107410