US

2,453
1,180
Posted on Sep 22, 2022
5,862

my hair is super fine so coconut it's a no no for me, it weights my hair dawn, but i decided to give it a try anyways, so i only purchase the travel size one, i use just little amount and i switch between this one and the andalou conditioner for thining hair, and it worked for me , i'm only disappointed in the size, i know it's a travel size but i thought it wil be a little bit biger, ( since the price is 1/3 of the big one i thought the size will be too, but i thought wrong)

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

Again : THE BEST HAIT CONDITIONER THAT I’VE EVER USED IN MY LIFE! The size is pretty good, but my blond hair, really lifeless and breaking, they need a looot of this magic stuff. So they ate it very fast every time, despite of this I still have enough product to use for 3-4 times. I used in tandem this coconut hair conditioner with grape shampoo for 2 month, and I still have a product inside ! PERFECT SCENT, IDEAL MOISTURIZE and after wash my hair looks like silk!

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

It's a pretty good conditioner and the smell is amazing. Even my husband noticed and said that my hair smells so good after I used it the first time. I have long, frizzy hair and this conditioner does a good job detangling my hair. Packaging is convenient and the price for the quality is worth it. If you are looking for a really moisturizing conditioner to repair your hair, you might wanna look for something else as this might not be enough.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022
4,166

Nice quality. The product is just great. Everything, as in the description. Packaging and delivery super. I recommend to buy. I recommend to friends and relatives.

Posted on Jan 25, 2023

Description Nourishing for Dry Hair 100% Vegan/Wheat & Gluten Free Leaping Bunny Certified Infused with Coconut Oil to provide intense moisture, smooth frizzies and restore hair's natural luster. Suggested use After shampooing, apply conditioner to the ends of wet hair and work up towards the scalp. Distribute evenly. Rinse thoroughly. For best results use with Dessert Essence Coconut Shampoo. Other ingredients Water (aqua), olea europaea (olive) leaf extract*, urtica dioca (nettle) leaf extract*, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract*, cetearyl alcohol (coconut derived), behentrimonium methosulfate, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter*, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil*, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride [coconut derived], dehydroacetic acid, centrimonium chloride, glycerin, potassium sorbate, citric acid, benzyl alcohol, benzyl benzoate, coumarin, limonene, fragrance (parfum). *Certified Organic No: Parabens, sodium lauryl/laureth sulfates, phthalates, artificial colors, silicones, EDTA, glycol, or petroleum-based ingredients. Cruelty Free and Biodegradable Formula: No animal testing or raw materials or finished product.

Posted on Jan 12, 2023

It’s great i love it, nice scent and it’s soft and moisturizing good to use it on the hair with a sensitive scalp. The package size compared to the quality is a real win. It’s natural composition makes anyone can benefit from it regardless of the age

Posted on Jan 5, 2023

I use this conditioner daily. It has a beachy coconut scent and it's not too heavy, so it doesn't weigh down my fine hair like most conditioners do. And I cannot beat it for the price! One bottle lasts me about month, and if you cut the bottle open after it seems to be empty, you can get enough conditioner out for another 2-3 uses. :)

Posted on Jan 3, 2023

I like the scent. The size is ok, and the quality is not so bad. I use it to keep my hair moisturized. Will probably get it again. Self care is very important.I like the scent. The size is ok, and the quality is not so bad. I use it to keep my hair moisturized.

Posted on Dec 26, 2022

I love how this smells! the coconut scent hits you as soon as you open the tube, this smells so luxurious, and makes you feel like you're in spa. it doesn't irritate my sensitive scalp, makes my hair really soft. the packaging is also very convenient to use when travelling.