US
4.5

4.5
Posted on Oct 3, 2022

I used this product after birth and it helped soothe the pain. Scent also nice. The package contains a lot of pads, much more than needed for this purpose, but I guess it's good value for money if needed more. I recommend cooling it in the fridge and to use on top of the menstrual pad.

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Jan 14, 2023

I got this for the 3rd time i am in the last trimester, use it every day so am hemroid free ,and thatus a perfect benefit! the size is palm size so package is easy to put in your bag. quality is amazing ,ingredient are all natural so can use even when nursing in the future

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

T.N Dickinson’s Witch Hazel Hemorrhoidal Pads calms itchiness and pain. It is also so reasonably priced even if I have to pay for the freight to receive it in the Philippines. I am very sensitive and have lots of allergies but these pads are hypoallergenic and very soothing. Am very happy to have discovered this Homorrhoidal Pads.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I had the biggest hemorrhoid I’ve ever had in my life and it wouldn’t go away, so I bought this out of desperation. This product is from the gods. It gave immediate relief and worked in 2 days time. Solved the problem. The size is large, a good quantity to last a long time. I ordered these in May(2022) and it’s August and I still have half a container. It gives a gentle moisturizing feeling but not lingering. They are moist round circles. The price is steep but the value high. It’s worth it for hard situations. I will purchase again because it was effective.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I was advised to buy such a product for the postpartum period as well as an immediate aid after childbirth. Good advice, since these pads turned to be really effective in pain relief thanks to their cooling effect. The package is very good in terms of keeping the pads moist. Beneficial product for a reasonable price!

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

The pads do not sting and feel soothing and help with any issue and cleans and relieves any discomfort. It has a fresh scent and easy to use the pads and many in one container.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

The most effective product you could find for the best value . I used them after having my first child and I could have not heal without them. About to have my second and already ordered to have!

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

it is very soothing and does relieve the pain. I don't really use it all the time so 1 bottle can last a long time.