Page 1 - Reviews - Frontier Co-op, Organic Turmeric Root, 6.21 oz (176 g) - iHerb
US

Dia
Posted on Dec 10, 2021

One of the best products I found - such as size, composition, benefit, ingredient, taste, quality, color .... and what not. I can only point out good things. The brand offers many different flavors - they are all just wonderful, with a unique and inimitable taste. I buy this product regularly, but I found it on this site at a very good price. I love Turmeric- fresh and dry. I use it almost every day - for dishes, desserts, tea, juices, smoothies... Strengthens the immune system, aids digestion, diet, kills pathogens, good for skin, bones, liver, lungs ... a good detoxifier. I always add a little to my tea.

Posted on May 9, 2022

This is a very flavorful turmeric powder. I use it to make my own turmeric supplement pills and in cooking. It has a strong scent and a wonderful flavor. It comes well packaged, so unless it is punctured somehow, you don't have to worry about it causing a mess. The quality is top notch, and it is a great value.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

This Turmeric is so fantastic I will never use inorganic herbs anymore. Yes, the price is a bit more but this is so good for your health and the taste and quality is perfect. Recommend it. Your food will taste so much better with these pure organice herbs, just lovely,

Posted on May 16, 2022

I always bought this turmeric in the little glass containers but I was going through it so quickly - so thankful this bag was available here to get a better price for a bulk amount!

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

This turmeric is really great quality thank you! The flavour is excellent and this is a good quantity so there is plenty to use for various recipes.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

like this comoany as it is very careful in its processing. however, i hope the packaging will be improved next time because this one is just plain plastic. it would be nice to have it in opaque and thicker one to preserve freshness.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Excellent quality turmeric, we use it in Indian dishes. The color is very vibrant!

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Great product, smells fresh. You can use it as an antibiotic for any infection or injury

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Good product. I used to buy the bottled type which is of the same brand but have decided to try this loose packed.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Turmeric really helps with my inflamation. This was not cut with any fillers.