US
Based on 1,009 Ratings

4.9
Based on 1,009 Ratings
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I love Gaia Herbs Black Elderberry Syrup because of all it benefits. Great packaging, it boosted my immune system and help cleared my lungs at great supplement, great taste and extremely beneficial . This a must have to improve your respiratory health. If asthma and bronchitis are your concerns, try it today! I love iHerb excellent quality and fast delivery. iHerb is my go to for all my herbal product purchases.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Excellent supplement. I love the taste. The taste is rich and not too sweet. My husband and I took a spoon every day when we had flu. I believe this helped a lot. The price is a bit higher for me. But since you get an organic, rich, and quality immune booster, why complain, right?

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Gaia is off the charts in amount of elderberry mixed w cane sugar water & you take 1 spoon & there’s more in bottle.. So cost per once & quality I would recommend Gaia. Disclosure; I am in no way a trained expert I just read the ingredients side by side because I’ve purchased both brands.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Posted on May 16, 2022

This elderberry is on the thicker side. Taste yummy. Price is good. I always can trust Gaia Herbs for quality. I started taking elderberry after reading up on the benefits. I have arthritis and I truly think it is helping. I have not taken any Advil in several weeks. I still wake up with some stiffness but during the day I can't say I have pain. Will continue with 2 teaspoons in divided doses.

Posted on Jan 19, 2023

Delicious daily tonic good for all ages. Healthy and nutritious ingredients with multiple benefits. All in one package herbal supplement to complement diet. Sweet taste. Improves my health too. Thank you seller

Posted on Dec 9, 2022

Package written clearly. Benefit of elderberry syrup is great for me. A daily supplement to my diet, must have. Excellent quality ingredients. Simple composition, no extra unnecessary ingredients. Immune system improvement, obvious.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

This is my favorite elderberry syrup. It has the best flavor, and I believe it's alcohol-free. It is thick in consistency and is my go-to when I am not making a homemade elderberry syrup. Highly recommend this brand!

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

great to increase immune system. Definitely not sweet. my 7 year old also takes it everyday and when she is down with a cold, this helps her recover fast