Page 1 - Reviews - Natural Factors, MSM, Methyl-Sulfonyl-Methane, 1,000 mg, 180 Capsules - iHerb
US

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

High-quality MSM. A sulfur-containing compound is found naturally in plants, animals, and humans. It can also be produced in a lab to create dietary supplements in powder or capsule form. MSM is widely used in the alternative medicine field and by people looking for a natural way to relieve joint pain, reduce inflammation and boost immunity.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

This is a must have supplement for joint pain and hair/nail/skin health. Great price for value and good quality for every day consumption. The size is okay and not too big, I have bought both tablets and capsules at the same time because MSM is not only for joint pains, but also helps with skin health, hair growth and exercise recovery. I am taking this together with Creatine for strength exercise recovery and love the combination. Thanks for reading.

Posted on Aug 7, 2021

This is my second bottle, have been taking this for about 2 months now (twice a day). Not using this for joint pain like many others but for skin benefits— there's definitely been a noticeable difference in the elasticity and firmness of my skin.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

This Sulphur capsule maybe the answer to my aches and pains of arthritis. I do take 1000mg of B3 3 times/day also which has been reported to help arthritis. I believe adding the Sulphur has helped even more.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I am using this product with Vitamin C and stinging nettle to curb allergies. I am a month in and so far it is working.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

Have been taking this for skin and not joint-related issues. Cleared my skin up significantly after about a month of regular use along with other products

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Good product. I think it may have had an effect of reducing or almost get rid of runny nose in the morning when I wake up.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Very good brand- natural ingredients- MSM gives me energy- when I go to the gym after taking it I definitely feel the difference. I take it on and off for a few years now and I am sure I feel more energetic when I take it.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Good price good quality and fast delivery I so excited to try it in this age to improve my knees joints and also hair and skin