US

4.6
Based on 1,099 Ratings
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 24, 2022

great product, quality is Super fine,size is normal to swallow, ingredients are what I need exactly, benefit supposed to increase testosterone,I have used it for 2 only , ginseng is known for increase testosterone and energy level for men ,no bad taste, no effect on blood pressure stable , didn't cause stress or bad mood , easy to swollen and absorption, package arrived in good shape as usual form iherb

a36cff41-caf0-45cb-8487-57af18777577

My fiance told me to purchased this supplements for him. And ask him for a review. He is a physical trainer and he used to lifts heavy weights. He said that it makes him stronger together with royal jelly. It boost also his energy everyday at work and also his immune system. He also told me that it also lowers blood sugar and has a potential benefits in fighting cancer. 💯

0e624f00-9004-483d-b0b8-9c2073782468
Nuray
Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I love ginseng because it is great for increasing energy without any jitters or tolerance developing. For that, it's actually better than caffeine. And what I appreciate the MOST about it is that it actually gives me more energy to combat adrenal fatigue/chronic fatigue. Caffeine has never been able to do much for that, and I quickly develop a tolerance to it that involves needing to take larger doses over time. This particular brand goes to work fast, is very effective, and also has a great value in terms of price per pill. In about a half-hour after taking it, I feel full of energy and bounce. I have noticed I feel much better mentally and physically. It has curbed my hunger and boosted my sex drive like crazy!

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Please give me 👍 If you find this useful for you First, mention the advantages of the iherb app Arrived quickly to Jordan and the shipment was all fine From the second week of taking it I already felt the difference. I have much more energy than before. the day I don't take it I realize how much I need it.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022
1,196

I really liked the product I bought. Large and economical packaging. I am very satisfied with the quality of the product. I recommend it for purchase.

terelski
Posted on Jan 18, 2023

I like the quality ingredients of this brand. I got this ginseng supplement just for the brain, mood and other benefits. I really felt very energized and with a clear mind but I had also changed my eating habits to a more healthy diet so I’m not sure if that’s also something that helped.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

In terms of: Quality/ on of the best in the market. Ingredients/ that’s all you need. Size / is smaller than you think stay for 18.5 days if you take 4 capsules daily and this is what you needs and you split it on whole day. Smell / no smell Sleep/ very well

Scarletz
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Come with quality ingredient and high composition of ginseng that really gives benefit to my energy, immunity and brain. It gives me such a good mood and reduce my stress whenever i used take it. The taste and size is acceptable for me. So far this supplement is suitable with me. ♥️👍🏻

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

love ginseng as i grew up on them and it is convenient. but i have to mention it is not just a once in a while medication as it doesnt work that way, but it is a forever long term thing as all chinese herbal medicine works if taken faithfully .

Posted on May 30, 2022

this is my third time that I ordered this product and I really love it! It’s a save product that give a mild stimulant and it won’t give you a heavy crash. best part of it is it keeps me alert and clear headed. I take it every morning after breakfast. I highly recommend it to anyone who yearns for a no side effects mild stimulant.