Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Way, B-50 Complex, 100 Capsules - iHerb
US

Posted on May 2, 2022

This is a great brand. I use these everyday and I can tell when I miss a dose. These are wonderful. They give me energy to get through the day and I don't feel jittery. Follow directions. The quantity of this brand is excellent. This is one of the main brands I buy.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Really great and no rice filler. If you have whole grain allergies, like I do, you HAVE to read the labels for things you don't normally look for.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Have only been taking it for a short time, but i can already feel the benefits. It has helped my nervous system and I believe it will keep improving the longer I take them.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Very good b vitamin. Like it more couse is super ratio blended with all b vitamins you need and it doesn’t have additional preservatives like other vitamins does.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Last January 2022 I had a pinched nerve. Really very painful. My Doctor recommended that I triple the dose of B-Complex. I used this supplement and I think this speed up the healing. Now pain is almost gone.

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

B-50 Complex capsules--great way to get all your Vitamin B;s in one vitamin. Really like these and have been taking for years.

Posted on May 1, 2022

for some reason, the contents are quite hard to empty out (i’m feeding this to my cat, hence why i have to open the capsule) there was once the contents even melted inside the capsule, and i ended up having to throw it away.

Posted on Feb 28, 2021

I got this B complex when i was having some nerve pain in my feet and hands and within a month of using i felt better. I also got better and stable energy all day with some improvement in my hair health. I highly recommend. Please click the like button. Thank you for doing so

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Nice for me and my cats~ used to make a supplement mix for them

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I love this company and these B vitamins are great! I really do think they help give me a boost of energy!