US
4.8

4.8
Posted on Apr 24, 2022

The New Chapter Wholemega Fish Oil gets superior reviews all over the internet, and I have always been more than happy with the packaging as well as the interior condition of the softgels. I never have a problem with the gels leaking or sticking together. I've been buying these Wholemega fish oil gels for a few years now and I remain a happy, faithful customer.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Tried many fish oils with inexpensive to quite expensive prices and also with different ingredients, but New Chapter Wholemega Fish Oil has been working very well for me. It helps with the arthritic inflammation in my joints and doesn't leave a fishy taste in my mouth when I burp sometimes.

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

Pro: Easy to take. In the first blood test I had done after taking this product the overall test results were good, and the dr said keeping taking whatever supplements I am taking - this oil (and New Chapter multivitamin). Con: Quite expensive. Glad to see you have discount for buying more than1.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

This fish oil is one of my most frequent purchases as my whole family is hooked on it. We love the product! My two-year old grandniece can't get enough of it, she prefers this fish oil to sweets! She bites through a capsule and enjoys the taste, while the whole room start smelling like fish:) The product is a bit pricy, but it's of such a great quality that it's worth every penny.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

This is my favorite fish oil supplement. Doesn't repeat on me like some other brands I've tried. I like that it comes from Wild Alaskan Salmon. Excellent quality.

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

been using in my various fish oils rotation for years, since company started local to me. wild-caught a must for me! this salmon oil has NO aftertaste.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

Great size and value package, Health for a great price! Taste good! Great ingredients! Great Quality antioxidant product! Benefits at any age. Good for my diet. Use it everyday for energy.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Throughout the year I consume 4 grams a day of Omega 3 to keep my triglycerides and LDL in range. This is one of the best brands I know, they do not repeat their pearls.

Posted on May 23, 2022

excellent quality good for hair skin and nails doesn't have a fish taste been taking this for my BP also. new chapter is a very good product. tried others no comparison.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Great quality product. I like that we can order a large size with large quantities. Fish oils is usually smelly and upsets my stomach. This does not.