US

Based on 1,224 Ratings
1,033
TammyA
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Edited review. I am doing this on my first day of my monthly after weeks of taking this. At first I was taking it once a day with a meal but then I change the dosage to 3 a day, am,lunch time and dinner time. I did change my diet as well whilst taking it and did little work outs. It doesn’t really have a taste, it’s a capsule that isn’t too big. Good quality product, it’s helped me and I will give it a try again. This may become a permanent supplement to help me with my monthly.

0c0edce3-b5e7-46c4-9d35-0dacaced549d
Posted on Sep 30, 2022

It's only been two weeks since I started taking it. I dunno if it's doing a good job extending my short cycle or it's just a normal variation, but I'm still considering that's an early benefit. Ingredients and quality are reliable since this is from Solgar.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022
4,070

This supplement is perfect for me, this quality product had been helping my body to get energized. Highly commendable product for its excellency. Its a trusted brand!

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

The herbal complex helps with my premenstrual syndrome and hormonal imbalance symptoms. I feel so much calmer and sleep better at night. I took it in the second half of day once per day.

Ingredients are useful. Package is perfect. Benefits are a lot. Size is medium. When you use it you feel it beter than other alternatives. Concern about this product is a few.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Wow, what an amazing herbal complex! I haven't finished my first bottle and already ordered two more. Helps with my perimenopausal symptoms. I feel so much calmer and sleep better at night. Highly recommend.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

No side effects, but I don't feel any result after month. I am 34 years old. Maybe I should use it for few month to see the effect.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I seem to be more stable when I take this product! I don’t like to be without it. I love the list of natural ingredients, known to help menopausal women feel more normal! Would recommend!! Seems to be good quality and value for money, to me!

Posted on Feb 5, 2021

All people want to stay healthy as long as possible. Women also crave to stay attractive and zealous. If you're one of those, then taking this vitamin complex is a must! My mum who is 46 can't help praising the pills since they are really workable. After taking it on a daily basis she keeps fit and in high spirits. Just love to see her smiling and full of vigor!