Page 1 - Reviews - Source Naturals, Advanced Ferrochel, 180 Tablets - iHerb
US

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Love this product because my body actually absorbs this form of iron and it's not constipating like other forms. I definitely feel it is helping to keep my ferritin levels normal. I suffer from chronic anaemia due to leaky GIT blood vessels and this product reduces my need for iron infusions.

Posted on May 15, 2022

No allergies, no constipation ( u might know that it is VERY common side effect from iron pills) or any belly discomfort ! IMPORTANT! Don't use with any other iron and/or B-vit supplements unless u were prescribed to do so. Do not Chew it. 🙃🥴 will not really harm u but will minimise effect and give u funny taste for hours %) Do not take with coffee or tea! Atleast two hours gab between them! Good to take with juice ( orange or Apple) but not necessary

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

It seems to be a high quality iron. Iron is very important in maintaining many body functions, including the production of hemoglobin, the molecule in your blood that carries oxygen. Iron is also necessary to maintain healthy cells, skin, hair, and nails. This product hopefully helps with increasing iron in blood.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

A nice iron complex with a good composition - contains not just iron but also vitamin C (with is important for iron absorption), b12 and folic acid - which is exactly what I need according to my blood tests. It doesn't cause my any stomach issues, it's reasonable priced, and it isn't too large like some other supplements. The only downside is it has quite a prominent unpleasant taste - but it's not too bad, and it's gone when you swallow it anyway.

Posted on May 13, 2022

I really enjoy this brand it is a great source of iron without the stomach upset and I know that my body is actually absorbing it

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I have used this product for years to help my iron deficiency as well as to support my Thalasemia (minor). Great product that I rely on daily.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I want to use it for depression and panic disorder.The tablet is small and easy to drink.It's convenient because you can take iron easily!

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

This little but powerful supplement gave me healthy blood, as I am vegetarian and this is an important part of my diet now. Great product.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Size, price is good. Efficiency will see after using some time. Shipping service was excellent. Really works - I see it from by blood analysis (after using 3 weeks).

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Dr Mercola says this formulation is one of the best for iron absorption. Good quality and price.