US
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Nasaline is a gentle, natural, soothing, easy and effective way to combat upper respiratory and allergy symptoms. I use it every evening to reduce seasonal allergy and sinusitis symptoms. Nasaline also helps soothe the chlorine irritation to my sinuses after swimming laps. Even my 11-year-old uses it when she is feeling congested. Much, much better than decongestants or antibiotics.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Scent smell care quality size package benefit composition routine personal frequency feel Scent smell care quality size package benefit composition routine personal frequency feel Scent smell care quality size package benefit composition routine personal frequency feel Scent smell care quality size package benefit composition routine personal frequency feel a good advice

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

I have nasal polyps and I have been using this nasal rinsing system way before Squip bought Nasaline out. Probably for close to 10 years! Using this product is what has helped to stop me from having to have nasal surgery to remove the polyps. It's getting harder to find this product these days so my last purchase I ordered 3 of them. iHerb had fantastic free shipping over a certain amount so I ordered 2 large bags of the salt as well AND my order was delivered in under a week which was 1 to 2 weeks under their promised delivery date since it had to come from the U.S. So top kudos to iHerb for this order!

Posted on Dec 24, 2022
10,468

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the looks of it. im lo…

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

It is easy to use. The frequency to use is normally two to three times per week and it is effective. My nose feel better after using it. The size is not very big. But the words on the syringe is quite easy to fade out.

Posted on Jan 14, 2023

I got this to use for a 4 year toddler and the size was bigger than I expected so it was not easy to use for that age. I recommend it for adults, I have used several nasal rinsing kits, this one is of a good quality and value.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

Great Product, performs as indicated. Fast delivery. Would buy again. The quality is good. Natural ingredient. Very beneficial and is a great benefit to your health. Dosage is reasonable.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

Anyone who needs a sinus flush, this is the product. I can't rave about how much I love this product. I have used neti pots, plastic squeeze nasal flushes but this goes in deep and is super easy to use. I liked the salt that it comes with as well, very soothing. You could use your own salt as I have one that I use for nasal flushing but I really liked the one they supplied with it.

Posted on Jan 9, 2023

It's a bit bigger than I thought but still very easy to handle once you get the hang of it.