Coenzymated B12

Posted by Reviewer1600723 on Sep 25, 2008

I like to take both of the coenzymated forms of B12 (methylcobalamin and dibencozide). I take methylcobalamin injections, and use these pills for the dibencozide. Overall I feel good when I'm taking both.

Amazing stuff

Posted by Reviewer2111977 on Apr 08, 2011

Amazingly potent form of B12. I open up the capsule like another reviewer and put it under my tongue; I get a small lift then. But I get a huge lift several hours later (sometimes half a day or so), so big I have to be careful not to take too much or I become over stimulated. I use only a small amount of the capsule at any given time. I like this better than the methylcobalamin form because it doesn't make me sleepy for twenty-four hours after I take it.

ATP support

Posted by philla on Dec 30, 2013

For people with genetic issues causing low levels of vitamin b12, this is something to consider. One of very few pure adenosylcobalamin/adb12/dibencozide on the market today, it's effects are said to be maximized when taken sub-lingually (note: you might want to split the capsules and take a lower dose, esp. for beginners). Adb12 plays an important role in some enzymatic steps in both krebs cycle and nitric oxide cycle (decreasing nitrosative stress). A meager 200 mcg Boron is also OK. Be aware that your teeth and gums will temporarily get stained pinkish red from the capsules (if taken sublingually)

Previous formulation was good

Posted by Reviewer1301066 on Apr 10, 2014

I prefer Adenosylcobalamin / Dibencozide and do not do well on methylcobalamin (energy crashes, weight gain). EDIT: replacing old review which applied to the discontinued CAPSULES, which are no longer made.

The true natural anabolic

Posted by Reviewer3029703 on Jun 29, 2012

This can be considered in my opinion the pump natural 5kilos got to win using the same, but with a high protein diet. Recommend.

Consider other co-factors/synergists

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Jun 29, 2015

I wanted to try this as an alternative/adjunct to MethylB12. It wiped me out completely. However - I found there are other co-factors and synergists to consider, such as iodine, zinc, manganese, sulphur, niacin. Unfortunately, as it's been discontinued I cannot continue to trial it, which is a shame. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Great Source of B12

Posted by Krisinsight on Jan 23, 2015

My last order of Anabol Natural's Dibencoplex was not to my liking as the tablets would not dissolve without chewing them up before placing it under my tongue. I then changed to an oral B12 spray sold by Mercola. When I ran out of the oral spray I decided to go back to a sublingual tablet because I was recently told that the slower your B12 dissolves the better for your body. My new bottle of Anabol Naturals is melting slowly but surely without additional mastication, so this new bottle seems perfect to me. It is slow enough to allow a small portion of B12 to be absorbed over a period of time but not so hard and dry that it won't melt at all.