Aubrey Organics best combination

Posted by Reviewer2828609 on Dec 12, 2008

AO is by far best silicone-free conditioner, and this one is combined with GBP-like protein strenthening ingredients; if hair is dry/frizzy, easy to break/split, rotate this with AO Honeysuckle and GBP for shiny, smooth, flexible, strong hair that smells good too!

love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer1069774 on Mar 15, 2011

I use this conditioner in conjunction with the blue chamomile hydrating shampoo and together they are fantastic. I have very long hair and use the conditioner mainly for my ends but I do comb it through my hair before rinsing. Gets the tangles out and once dry, leaves my hair silky, non frizzy and smelling great. Does not irritate my skin or scalp which is a real plus. The conditioner also smells really nice in my opinion, lightly flora but by no means over powering. A little goes a long way. I usually go through 2 or so bottles of shampoo to one conditioner but like I said, my ends need more help than the rest of my hair. Great product with great ingredients.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2173556 on Jun 30, 2009

Very moisturizing and light, doesn't weigh my fine hair down and has a very lovely scent. You can't go wrong with Aubrey products!

pretty good

Posted by Reviewer3017066 on May 11, 2010

This conditioner is a little heavy, and feels like it leaves a coating on the hair. Despite that, my hair somehow ends up soft and smooth after it's dried and looks pretty good.

Very good

Posted by MentaPiperita on Mar 07, 2013

It leaves my hair soft. I found the smell very weird (I can't even describe it, sorry) but it is not unpleasant, just a bit strange. However, after using the conditioner my hair smells fresh. I like this conditioner, but I think the GPB one from the same brand is even better. By the way, since the product is very dense, the bottle cap gets clogged quite easily.

I recommend this one.

Posted by lipo4ka on Dec 25, 2011

Very emollient and moisturizing it helps to smooth and moisturize my coloured hair.

très bon

Posted by Strawwy on Jun 18, 2012

Après shampoing très proche du GPB mais un poil plus léger. Cheveux très très doux et léger, sens bon une très légère odeur de crumble aux pommes..

Wonderful product

Posted by filmoyster on Apr 05, 2011

Love the texture, the lightweight feel of my hair after rinsing this out. The smell is great and it works well with the Blue Camomile shampoo. Will be buying again.

Very conditioning

Posted by Reviewer1068806 on Oct 14, 2009

Use just a dab. A little goes a long way. Very conditioning. Makes hair soft and smooth and shiny!Will buy again.

Mrs. Begley from Fl.

Posted by Reviewer2025304 on Aug 01, 2008

I truly love all of Aubrey Organic products. I introduced my mother-in-law for the first time to this conditioner and after using Aubrey Organic shampoo(primrose and lavender) followed by blue camomile hydrating conditioner she said this was the softest her hair has ever felt and looked.