July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Aubrey Organics, Blue Camomile Conditioner, Classic Blue Chamomile Scent, Normal, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

Aubrey Organics best combination

Posted by Reviewer2828609 on Dec 12, 2008

AO is by far best silicone-free conditioner, and this one is combined with GBP-like protein strenthening ingredients; if hair is dry/frizzy, easy to break/split, rotate this with AO Honeysuckle and GBP for shiny, smooth, flexible, strong hair that smells good too!

love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer1069774 on Mar 15, 2011

I use this conditioner in conjunction with the blue chamomile hydrating shampoo and together they are fantastic. I have very long hair and use the conditioner mainly for my ends but I do comb it through my hair before rinsing. Gets the tangles out and once dry, leaves my hair silky, non frizzy and smelling great. Does not irritate my skin or scalp which is a real plus. The conditioner also smells really nice in my opinion, lightly flora but by no means over powering. A little goes a long way. I usually go through 2 or so bottles of shampoo to one conditioner but like I said, my ends need more help than the rest of my hair. Great product with great ingredients.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2173556 on Jun 30, 2009

Very moisturizing and light, doesn't weigh my fine hair down and has a very lovely scent. You can't go wrong with Aubrey products!

pretty good

Posted by Reviewer3017066 on May 11, 2010

This conditioner is a little heavy, and feels like it leaves a coating on the hair. Despite that, my hair somehow ends up soft and smooth after it's dried and looks pretty good.

Very good

Posted by MentaPiperita on Mar 07, 2013

It leaves my hair soft. I found the smell very weird (I can't even describe it, sorry) but it is not unpleasant, just a bit strange. However, after using the conditioner my hair smells fresh. I like this conditioner, but I think the GPB one from the same brand is even better. By the way, since the product is very dense, the bottle cap gets clogged quite easily.