First Impressions

Posted by ShelleyP on Sep 17, 2013

Have only started using this one so will have to report back later. This is the same formula as the Christopher's Adrenal in capsules only in powdered form for tea (or possibly encapsulating yourself). It's far more economical than the capsules. For the tea, you're supposed use 1 level tsp. per cup of water and steep for 20 minutes. You can drink warm or cold. The tea doesn't taste bad but it does have a spicy kick from the cayenne. I got used to it fairly quickly. Being peri-menopausal, I'm hoping the cayenne doesn't cause me to get any hot flashes - so far, so good.

Gives me energy and clarity of mind

Posted by Sahasrara13 on Sep 01, 2014

I have very weak adrenals. This product is a great help for me. It keeps my energy levels up and i don't need to doze every now and then anymore. I tried to take it different ways, but the best for me is to put the powder under my tongue and let it dissolve with the saliva. This way i almost immediatly can feel more energetic and with a clear and sharp mind :).

A well-rounded Herbal Nootropic

Posted by 4779905523234241235 on Nov 07, 2015

This makes for a wonderful well-rounded herbal nootropic, and helps to rejuvenate the adrenal glands – which our often overstressed in our modern society. I add a teaspoon or two, along with four organic raw egg yolks (a naturally rich source of choline) to my Hawaiian Spirulina/Flaxseed smoothie. If I wish to further increase the nootropic effects, I add 50mg of MRM Pregnenolone, 500mg of NOW Foods DMAE, 500mg of NOW Foods Pantothenic Acid, 1000mg of Primaforce Acetyl L-Carnitine, and two Country Life Coenzyme B-Complex Caps. Taken together – it's like being on a rail at full speed – the mind becomes razor-sharp, without having to resort to a morning coffee fix, sparing the adrenal glands of caffeine-driven over-stimulation.