Nice for Apple Pie or Cider

Posted by wholefoods on Aug 15, 2012

This is a nice blend of cinammon, nutmeg, and ginger, 3 anti-inflammatory herbs that also happen to taste great in drinks or in baked goods. You can also use this product in ciders, pancakes, waffles, or cookies. It's a nice, warming blend that works in many different recipes.

Great spice blend.

Posted by Fantasy on Apr 22, 2012

Yum! Just as lovely on my breakfast oatmeal as in an apple crumble! Really nice it contains lemon peel which gives an extra kick to the flavor.

Not worth the price

Posted by Reviewer1805163 on Jul 16, 2014

This tasted just like cinnamon blended with curry. I was hoping for a sweeter, and more exciting taste. It's eatable, but I will not buy again.

Great

Posted by 5520329460581197054 on Aug 19, 2012

I love this! You can use it on/in everyting. Gives me a warm feeling of christmas.

Tasty and smells nice

Posted by asrealasrainbows on Dec 11, 2012

I haven't tried it yet, but it smells very nice. I'd definitely try mixing it with different pie fillings, not only apples. I bet it goes well with peaches too.

Lovely taste and smell of christmas

Posted by TheHeArtsprout on Jan 03, 2013

This spice mix is just lovely. Have used it in my cereal breakfast, and in danish honey cookies that I made for christmas. Yummy! :) Love this brand!

So yummy

Posted by 4964851365944390184 on Jul 07, 2013

What a great taste, reminds me of Christmas and Coka-Cola - great for oatmeal, cereals, yogurt, berries and so on :-) this is a must have!

very good product

Posted by Reviewer1816806 on Jul 19, 2013

clean and delicious! add it to baked sweet potatoes, pumpkin and so on=)

LOVE THIS

Posted by 4737829033017770860 on Oct 03, 2013

THIS IS SOOOOOOOO GREAT!!!!!!!! Made lowcarb apple-caramel muffins and jused this.it smelled christmas,and everyone loved the muffins. I can thank this spice-baby for my great muffins:)

I love it!

Posted by Reviewer1929680 on Oct 23, 2013

Really a good replacement for cake or dessert, added into healthy food