Decicious

Posted by 5505428578311034599 on Jul 01, 2013

I liked this flour better than Bob's Red Mill. It works quite well in baking paleo style and tastes great.

Makes my favorite pancakes ever!

Posted by Reviewer2757415 on Oct 22, 2013

Best low carb pancakes ever. I simply mix 1/4 cup of almond flour, 1 large egg, and 1/4 tsp of aluminium free baking powder, a small pinch of salt. I cook in coconut oil for extra flavor. Makes one large or several small pancakes. I find no need for sweetener. Make sure is lightly browned before flipping - if you try to flip too early it will break up.

Very good

Posted by MentaPiperita on Dec 09, 2013

I think this is a very good quality almond flour. At first I thought it wasn't very fined milled, but after kneading and baking I found it to be just perfect. It has little bits of almond skin, which is OK, but it may show in the baked good you make. I made Spanish marzipan and it turned out great. I will buy again.

Very good

Posted by 4929416243856968489 on Oct 10, 2013

The flour is blanched and the taste is fresh and pleasant. It made muffins exceptionally tender, even though I substituted it for just one tenth of wheat flour. For best results add a little almond extract (e.g. Simply Organic). One thing I didn't like is that the jar is only about 3/4 full, which increases the shipping weight.

smelly and tasty flour

Posted by 5285003170685495219 on Jul 09, 2013

good texture and taste for baking and cooking in general

ODLICNA

Posted by maisha on Jun 14, 2013

Meni je ta moka super za pripravo sladic. Tudi embalaza je zelo prakticna. Izdelek bom sigurno se kupila.

Great Taste

Posted by CindyW on Jun 29, 2013

I have celiac so I cannot have wheat or anything with gluten. I am so thankful for almond flour since I can continue to make great tasting desserts!

Favourite almond flour

Posted by Umbridge on Oct 24, 2014

For some reason, this almond flour doesn't seem to be as oily as some others I have used, and it's easier to work with in baking. We can't get anything similar in the US, so I am very happy iHerb carries it. I still prefer to use almond flour in combination with other flours to keep the calories reasonable and get a good texture to my gluten free baked goods, but this is definitely my top choice for almond flour.

Great almond flour for baking

Posted by Reviewer3092624 on Oct 30, 2014

Great for baking. Saw some good tips from other people for baking things. I like to make pumpkin muffins with a ratio of 1 cup almond flour to 1/3 cup coconut flour.

norway