Feedback on Greens Plus Chia Seeds

Posted by Reviewer1422329 on Aug 12, 2008

Greens Plus Chia Seeds comes in a sturdy container and includes a scoop for measuring out servings. The Chia Seeds are very small and smooth in texture which makes them very easy to swallow when mixed in water or whatever beverage you prefer. They also go well on cereals and could probably easily be baked into breads. They do help to maintain your hydration level when you drink them with water, so they are good to drink on hot days if you're going to be outside for extended periods. You can mix it with Nature's Way Alive! (and some Stevia to sweeten) for a natural energy drink.

Chia seeds

Posted by Reviewer1064281 on Jul 14, 2009

Great product, helps me to stay fuller longer

greens plus chia seeds

Posted by Reviewer1883311 on Aug 09, 2010

this is a great product also but only take half in the morning and the other half befor dinner other wise you feel bloated

Like but thickens everything

Posted by Reviewer1416169 on Jan 14, 2009

I use these in my smoothie and they have no flavor but give a texture when chewing something like what it's like to chew on poppy seeds in your drink. I have no problem with the taste which is pretty much neutral. The problem I have with them and it's not this product in particular is they thicken my smoothies so much that I keep having to dilute with liquid to make it the right consistency. I sometimes end up skipping adding them because I've found them to change the feel and taste and it's been a little difficult to make them work well with my recipes. Sometimes I leave out the banana or mango (what also thickens the smoothie) and it works out ok.

An Interesting Addition to the Diet

Posted by Reviewer2199321 on Jul 28, 2009

I had read about chia seeds' good omega-3 profile and added them to have a change. I like to eat or drink them after allowing them to soak for about 5 minutes in water. The seeds develop a gel-like capsule around them. I like the resulting texture better than eating them plain. I haven't tried using them as an egg substitute.

Great to add to a protein shake

Posted by Reviewer2866520 on Jun 25, 2010

I love these,I add them to my morning protein shake, they are tasteless, but they thicken the shake slightly, also very good for digestion, to keep you regular, and help stave off hunger pangs for a bit longer. I find that leaving the shake sit for 15 minutes is best as it allows the seeds to expand.

Chia Seeds

Posted by kight02 on Oct 05, 2010

I love these chia seeds. They are tasty enough to eat a spoonful then drink something. They help with daily fiber.

Chia Seeds

Posted by Reviewer2487340 on Nov 09, 2010

This is a great price.

Chia seeds

Posted by Reviewer1066418 on May 30, 2011

Helps with bowels.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2135227 on Aug 28, 2011

We mix it in smoothies for breakfast and sometime make a salad dressing with it. Lassi is also goes well with chia..absoloutely love it!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »