Great Product!! Great Prices!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1910259 on May 07, 2008

Chia is the great "new" thing around. I love it. I put it in my water in the morning and my yogurt at noon. Chia has no taste so you get all the goodness and no funky taste. Greens plus is easy, serving scoop is provided.

Chia seeds

Posted by Reviewer1385826 on Aug 19, 2008

My entire family have been using chia seeds for some time now,and we believe this is one of the best and healthy decisions we ever made in our lives. Since taking this product we cannot tell the last time we ever suffer a major health problem.

Good for increasing fiber

Posted by Reviewer3270327 on Jul 09, 2008

This product is good for increasing fiber and it is a good plant source of omega 3 fatty acids. Light, almost tasteless and easy to swallow when stirred into water or juice.

Chia Seeds

Posted by Reviewer3094681 on Sep 21, 2008

Love this stuff. Great in Yogurt.

First Time Chia Seeder

Posted by Reviewer2744559 on Mar 10, 2011

This is my first try with Chia Seeds. I add it to my Whey Protein Shake in the morning. It makes the shake heartier. I have yet to try it with juice in the afternoon. It is a great way to get your Omega 3's.

Take these and RUN!

Posted by GrapeGate on Sep 08, 2011

If you love jogging or sprinting - make these chia seeds a part of your diet. They will keep you full during your exercise.

Excellent product!

Posted by HweeLing on Sep 28, 2011

Very effective!! Helps in clearing bowels almost immediately and it is tasteless!!

very good

Posted by Reviewer2812729 on Jun 24, 2012

nice product in an easy to use container

.....How to use Chia Seeds? The Omega 3 Superfood.

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

To get the most out of Chia, make Chia Gel. It's one part Chia Seeds to 9 parts water. I make it in a jar (shake or stir until the seeds begin to suspend in the gel) and keep it in the refrigerator. It creates a thick gel that you can add to most anything and it doesn't change the flavor. There's lots of info on the Web. Have a look! Chia seeds are phenomenal. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

greens plus chia seeds

Posted by Reviewer1883311 on Aug 09, 2010

this is a great product also but only take half in the morning and the other half befor dinner other wise you feel bloated