Great for smothies

Posted by Reviewer3033976 on Sep 01, 2012

I put these in my morning smoothie along with greens and they give me a lot of energy.

Does a body well

Posted by nmbenzo on Aug 22, 2012

These chia seeds helped stimulate my digestive function and eased transit time and evacuation. They also helped to fill me up while providing a good dose of some essential fatty acids. I wish it came in a bigger size though (2 lbs) as the 454g (1 lbs) bottle only lasts a little over a month.

Great for energy and weight loss

Posted by coconut on Jun 29, 2012

I just measure out a tablespoon and take them with water. They swell up a lot and provide nutrition and just not bulk. I don't grind them since they easily burst with water. I don't mix with shakes or smoothies. I just put them in my mouth and swallow with a big glass of water with meals. I don't recommend putting the whole tablespoon at once. Break up between 2 mouthfuls (1/2 tablesppon each). Fills me up. Take twice daily. I also use with coconut oil. I down a tablespoon of it right from the jar. If it is solid I just move it around in my mouth until it melts. Coconut oil helps lose weight too.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2812729 on Jun 24, 2012

nice product in an easy to use container

Ok Chia!

Posted by seanna on Jun 23, 2012

This is very cool stuff. Good for digestion, antioxidant needs, etc. And it is not expensive. Very pleasant to take as well (which surprised me..)

Great for Smoothies

Posted by Reviewer1477814 on May 18, 2012

Started adding this to my fruit smoothie every morning. No taste or texture difference to the drink, but now more Omega 3 and fiber!

Great product - Norway

Posted by Reviewer1554382 on May 18, 2012

I have used this product for a while and it is great. My wife loves it so much I have to order it again.

Greens Plus Chia organic

Posted by Reviewer1268301 on May 16, 2012

Great product, my first buy of Chia ever, so I do not have any other brand to compare with. But, very satisfied as a first time user.

Very Good.

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on May 07, 2012

First try and I like this and what it does for my body.

Chia Seeds, Greens Plus

Posted by ChooseHealth on Apr 03, 2012

Fantastic product. Great for keeping your hunger in check.