Chia seeds

Posted by Reviewer1064281 on Jul 14, 2009

Great product, helps me to stay fuller longer

...

Posted by Reviewer1303678 on Jun 26, 2011

the chia seeds in this brand are quality, but the price is really steep. much better deals are possible. but, aside from the price, which is why i only gave the product three stars, the chia is great.

indeed a Superfood

Posted by Reviewer2156605 on Apr 28, 2009

i came across this while surfing your website. Thought of just giving it a try since the write out is so good. it's marvelous! i didnt know that omega 3 can taste so good. i let the seeds soak for at least an hour in the distilled water, mixed it with my fave organic grape juice, serve chilled. My son (11 years old) , my mum(60 year old) n all my church cellgroup members. They just love the healthy drink!

Like but thickens everything

Posted by Reviewer1416169 on Jan 14, 2009

I use these in my smoothie and they have no flavor but give a texture when chewing something like what it's like to chew on poppy seeds in your drink. I have no problem with the taste which is pretty much neutral. The problem I have with them and it's not this product in particular is they thicken my smoothies so much that I keep having to dilute with liquid to make it the right consistency. I sometimes end up skipping adding them because I've found them to change the feel and taste and it's been a little difficult to make them work well with my recipes. Sometimes I leave out the banana or mango (what also thickens the smoothie) and it works out ok.

Interesting little seed.

Posted by Reviewer1700078 on Mar 07, 2009

I hate all things fishy and have to look for Omegas from other sources. I enjoy these little seeds in my yogurt or on salads. I did try it as a beverage, but wasn't that thrilled with drinking them. To each his own.

Great for energy and weight loss

Posted by coconut on Jun 29, 2012

I just measure out a tablespoon and take them with water. They swell up a lot and provide nutrition and just not bulk. I don't grind them since they easily burst with water. I don't mix with shakes or smoothies. I just put them in my mouth and swallow with a big glass of water with meals. I don't recommend putting the whole tablespoon at once. Break up between 2 mouthfuls (1/2 tablesppon each). Fills me up. Take twice daily. I also use with coconut oil. I down a tablespoon of it right from the jar. If it is solid I just move it around in my mouth until it melts. Coconut oil helps lose weight too.

Great addition to cereal

Posted by Reviewer2767934 on Jan 29, 2010

I add this to my morning grains, add some dried cranberries and almond milk and it tastes great. I haven't added to liquids and drank it like others have, because I think the feel is weird (kind of slippery little guys when wet).

An Interesting Addition to the Diet

Posted by Reviewer2199321 on Jul 28, 2009

I had read about chia seeds' good omega-3 profile and added them to have a change. I like to eat or drink them after allowing them to soak for about 5 minutes in water. The seeds develop a gel-like capsule around them. I like the resulting texture better than eating them plain. I haven't tried using them as an egg substitute.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on Apr 04, 2009

I enjoy this with fresh lemonade, in my smoothies, I let it sit for a little bit until it turns kinda jelly like. It is great mixed with iced tea too. The kids like it too. It has lots of great health benefits and great fiber.

Mixed message

Posted by Reviewer2392098 on Apr 18, 2010

I like the seed. I don't like that when I break the plastic seal, the label peels off too.