Good product

Posted by Reviewer2396807 on Oct 25, 2009

Have used for sometime. Not only nutritious and adds fiber, but great for thickening smoothies.

Help me drink more water.

Posted by Reviewer1022469 on Jan 26, 2010

I dont like to drink water too much, but with chia seed in a glass of water and some disluted oj, it help me drink the whole thing down. Very easy to drink. No weird taste whatsoever. I order for my brother one too. And he like it.

Super - food!

Posted by Reviewer2366647 on Aug 10, 2011

I use this product every day.. and it has really done a wonderful job for my stomach. Love it. - Randi from Norway

Good source of Omega 3

Posted by Reviewer2093095 on Aug 18, 2011

I use of a scoop of chia seeds in my smoothie each morning.

very good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3237387 on Mar 16, 2011

i researched a lot about this product and found a lot of positive comments, tried it myself and liked it. when seeds get wet they become very slimy, so it might not be so appetizing but i add it in smoothies and its not so bad

Wonderful Chia - highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer1513084 on Mar 23, 2011

Chia seeds are great, and I'm happy with Greens Plus. Highly nutritious grain, I soak chia seeds in water from 10 mins to an hour (depending on how much time I have). This forms the "chia gel", which you can store in the fridge for up to three weeks. A little chia goes a long way : ) It is said that the longer you soak it, the more available the nutrients in chia seeds become. Anyway, I only use chia in the gel form, as it's already absorbed some water, and I know how much I'm taking that way. Chia gel is great in absolutely anything - drinks, juices, smoothies, salad dressings, yogurt for those who eat dairy, or just with some honey. It hardly has any flavor, so it's a very versatile food. The outer shell is easily digested, though some people may want to blend it or buy powdered form - but I like whole seeds because they keep longer and stay fresh. I use it mainly to help maintain healthy bowel movements. I like it because it keeps the bowels moist, as it's hydrophillic. Psyllium powder is also good for maintaining healthy bowel movements. Highly recommended.

Chi Seeds---Totally awesome

Posted by Reviewer1362501 on May 01, 2011

Five star all the way!! I put the chi seeds in my yogurt along with some pumpkin seeds to make a totally enjoyable healthy dessert that is beneficial to my digest tract. Mary Ann Olson Canada

SECRET MIRACLE FOOD!

Posted by Reviewer2522616 on May 04, 2011

The Chia seeds are fantastic. It REALLY is a SUPERFOOD! I have felt better overall by taking this daily. A little spry put back in the step and just great feeling. This too I also have added to my cats diet. He used to get backed up a couple times a month and have problems passing stool. Since he has had this added to his diet he too has spunk in his step and has had NOT ONE SINGLE back up for over 3 months! Thank you CHIA!

Green Plus Chia Seeds

Posted by Reviewer2676242 on May 14, 2011

Ordered delivered to me was fast and on time, well done! very good products indeed...

Chia Seeds, Greens Plus

Posted by ChooseHealth on Apr 03, 2012

Fantastic product. Great for keeping your hunger in check.