AMAZING

Posted by Reviewer1500644 on Feb 04, 2015

I have finished my first container of this and wow! I am 30 year old female, I workout everyday and eat very healthy and I couldn't figure out why I was so backed up. I was having a bowel movement twice a week if I was lucky.. Seemed to be like that my whole life! I added one scoop to my oatmeal in the morning and one scoop to my lentils in the afternoon and after two weeks I started going regular. It is amazing. I will not be without this product. I have tried everything.. pills, stool softeners, laxatives, detoxing, evening going to the doctor for a colonoscopy. I Actually started taking chia seeds for the health benefits and to my surprise ... I feel better than ever! This is a must have staple in my everyday diet and I will not be without this product!!!!!!

Wonderful Chia - highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer1513084 on Mar 23, 2011

Chia seeds are great, and I'm happy with Greens Plus. Highly nutritious grain, I soak chia seeds in water from 10 mins to an hour (depending on how much time I have). This forms the "chia gel", which you can store in the fridge for up to three weeks. A little chia goes a long way : ) It is said that the longer you soak it, the more available the nutrients in chia seeds become. Anyway, I only use chia in the gel form, as it's already absorbed some water, and I know how much I'm taking that way. Chia gel is great in absolutely anything - drinks, juices, smoothies, salad dressings, yogurt for those who eat dairy, or just with some honey. It hardly has any flavor, so it's a very versatile food. The outer shell is easily digested, though some people may want to blend it or buy powdered form - but I like whole seeds because they keep longer and stay fresh. I use it mainly to help maintain healthy bowel movements. I like it because it keeps the bowels moist, as it's hydrophillic. Psyllium powder is also good for maintaining healthy bowel movements. Highly recommended.

Does a body well

Posted by nmbenzo on Aug 22, 2012

These chia seeds helped stimulate my digestive function and eased transit time and evacuation. They also helped to fill me up while providing a good dose of some essential fatty acids. I wish it came in a bigger size though (2 lbs) as the 454g (1 lbs) bottle only lasts a little over a month.

Great product - Norway

Posted by Reviewer1554382 on May 18, 2012

I have used this product for a while and it is great. My wife loves it so much I have to order it again.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1566301 on Dec 02, 2011

i like the fact that they are also in containers with twist-off lids!

Excellent for sports

Posted by Reviewer1623356 on Oct 12, 2010

Excellent product for people who practice sports with intense and/or long effort. Keeps stamina up, hydrate the body ! I put a spoon in a small bottle of water and drink it during the effort. I live in Switzerland and I received my products from iherb in less than 3 days.

Posted by Reviewer1675406 on Oct 06, 2011

Yes yes yes

Chi Seeds---Totally awesome

Posted by Reviewer1362501 on May 01, 2011

Five star all the way!! I put the chi seeds in my yogurt along with some pumpkin seeds to make a totally enjoyable healthy dessert that is beneficial to my digest tract. Mary Ann Olson Canada

Help me drink more water.

Posted by Reviewer1022469 on Jan 26, 2010

I dont like to drink water too much, but with chia seed in a glass of water and some disluted oj, it help me drink the whole thing down. Very easy to drink. No weird taste whatsoever. I order for my brother one too. And he like it.

Greens Plus Chia organic

Posted by Reviewer1268301 on May 16, 2012

Great product, my first buy of Chia ever, so I do not have any other brand to compare with. But, very satisfied as a first time user.