Dowsing For Health

Posted by Reviewer3103668 on Feb 04, 2011

Highest vibration in dowsing!

Does a body well

Posted by nmbenzo on Aug 22, 2012

These chia seeds helped stimulate my digestive function and eased transit time and evacuation. They also helped to fill me up while providing a good dose of some essential fatty acids. I wish it came in a bigger size though (2 lbs) as the 454g (1 lbs) bottle only lasts a little over a month.

Great for smothies

Posted by Reviewer3033976 on Sep 01, 2012

I put these in my morning smoothie along with greens and they give me a lot of energy.

Love this!!

Posted by 5286409001690583736 on Jun 01, 2013

Love adding this to smoothies -tastes great! Will repurchase.

good

Posted by Reviewer2433377 on Jun 14, 2013

exellent

love it

Posted by CIPRIAN on Aug 02, 2013

practical for travel

Buying again!

Posted by 4935837453539973405 on Aug 13, 2013

I use it in salads and in my cereals or smoothie in the morning. Keeps hunger away and blood sugar levels stable.

No complaints

Posted by Suziesue on Sep 09, 2013

I love this stuff!

good product

Posted by Reviewer1838718 on Aug 28, 2011

very good product but i noticed that you didnt have any ground up.

AMAZING

Posted by Reviewer1500644 on Feb 04, 2015

I have finished my first container of this and wow! I am 30 year old female, I workout everyday and eat very healthy and I couldn't figure out why I was so backed up. I was having a bowel movement twice a week if I was lucky.. Seemed to be like that my whole life! I added one scoop to my oatmeal in the morning and one scoop to my lentils in the afternoon and after two weeks I started going regular. It is amazing. I will not be without this product. I have tried everything.. pills, stool softeners, laxatives, detoxing, evening going to the doctor for a colonoscopy. I Actually started taking chia seeds for the health benefits and to my surprise ... I feel better than ever! This is a must have staple in my everyday diet and I will not be without this product!!!!!!