Cheap Selenium

Posted by Reviewer1974227 on May 15, 2008

Selenium is one of the nutrients your body needs to convert thyroid hormone T4 back into active T3 form, this is a extremely cheap source. I am noticing a greater improvement to my thyroid meds with this.

Selenium Yeast: Awesome value

Posted by Reviewer2534376 on Dec 27, 2008

This is the type of selenium Dr Gerhardt Schrauzer PhD recomends when he talks about seleno-methionine (the most bio-available selenium)... yet surprisingly the label doesn't mention seleno-methionine. It's a very nice tasting tablet (yeast/malt taste) plus the yeast makes the selenium very bio-available. This is amazingly good value because it's strong enough to do you some good (200mcg) and there are lots of tablets (180). :-)

► A High Quality Cost-Effective Seleno Excell Product !

Posted by 3827GreenWood on Nov 28, 2013

This Seleno Excell product by Healthy Origins is a great selenium supplement. We all know our body is made up of cells and cells are under constant attack by free radicals. Selenium is known to be the first line of defense in protecting body cells from attacks by free radicals. This product offers an organically bound natural food form of selenium for improved bioavailabilty. Personally, I feel this form of Selenium from yeast - Seleno Excell is the best. It's an inexpensive & organic supplement and great way to get selenium in your diet. Taking everything into account, I highly recommend this high quality cost-effective product. I am a strong advocate on scientific medical research and evidence-based information, and constantly want to differentiate between marketing hyperbole and real world effects. I hope you'll find my review Helpful to you. Best wishes and good health to everyone!

Exelent product

Posted by Does-it-do on Jan 27, 2014

Selenium is a very important, but often elusive part of our diet. This product, at 200 mcg, delivers around 4 times the RDA in a handy humidity and odour absorbent container. 180 capsules represent excellent value for the price. I have been supplementing with Selenium for some time, but was looking for a form of the element that would be more easily absorbed by the body. This product answered my search. It is the form that has been used in clinical studies.

Used to have gluten

Posted by Reviewer1301066 on Apr 10, 2014

By 2014 this product says no gluten. Before the label cleverly only said wheat-free, which would be no good if the yeast were derived from barley. Either way, I felt strange on this selenium supplement, as I also do on yeast-free selenomethionine types. Always a bizarre hyper/hypo feeling. Research says selenomethionine is used in place of regular methionine too.

Great value

Posted by Reviewer1300695 on Feb 17, 2010

It hard to get enough selenium in you diet. My thyroid is working a little overtime to keep me from being hypo according to the BW and my Doc. We're keeping an eye on it and testing every 3 months. I started taking selenium again because I read it supports thyroid function as well as a host of other benefits. This is a very cost effective and the right dose.

best price

Posted by Reviewer1900240 on Jul 04, 2008

very good product I need for my immune disorder and best price

good

Posted by Reviewer2220623 on Sep 27, 2011

Give this to my 7 year old lab that has joint problems along with glucosamine/amino acids/manganes/zinc/copper/selenium/vit E,D and C/omega 3 6 9 seems to help her a lot took some months but she is running again

Seleno Excell 200 mcg

Posted by Reviewer2443424 on Nov 29, 2011

The most fantastic detox for heavy metals, especially the most lethal, Mercury. I feed it to both my daughters, one of whom has ME/CFS. She reports excellent benefits. It's backed up by tests as a potent anti-cancer agent for the prostate, too. All three of us are on it "for life".

Good quality Bio-Available Selenium

Posted by Reviewer2147464 on Apr 20, 2010

Works very well. Boosts the immune system. I recommend you use it with Zinc, D & C.