Essential for my son

Posted by Reviewer1399036 on Mar 03, 2011

Before this product, my son was very energetic and would then lose all of his energy and become vey weak. Within 1 dose of this liquid version (he had an allergic reaction to the prescription form because of all of the inactive ingredients interacting with his medical issues) we saw results THAT day! He could go for a walk and didn't need me to pick him up and carry him home! Thank you so much for giving my son a new lease on life and helping to lighten our vast medical burdens. I also know this has helped a dear friend whose daughter has Rett Syndrome and she too, had a reaction to othe script version but IS able to metabolize this version!

The end all, be all of carnitine supplements!

Posted by Reviewer1541475 on Mar 24, 2011

This pleasant tasting supplement is a workhorse. I have been ordering it through this wonderful site regularly when I get ready to "cut" with my workout and diet routine. I love Jarrow products. This is why. They just lead the way. I get lean and mean (not emotionally, mind you :) on this carntitine and with the help of my body mass calculating scale can actually watch the measurement of body fat decrease from the start of my diet/workout and until the end. Helps to keep my furnace burning! Wonderful!

beneficial to fat burn

Posted by Reviewer1836270 on Nov 22, 2010

I have been using this produce since 2008 and it's very useful to my work outs. I do see the results of fat loss when I take this before food and prior to a work out and, for the days I do not work out, I do not take it. I would recommend this product to anyone who has difficult loosing weight.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2261955 on May 30, 2010

and a good way to get your l-carnitine as the liquid form is more readily absorbed on an empty stomach and the pills are rather large. Has a very nice flavor, too.

Jarrow Liq Carnitine

Posted by Reviewer2059061 on Apr 30, 2009

Love the taste, feel like gobbling down the whole bottle! I used it before my morning run, it really help in improving my energy level. Realize it also helpful for maintaining mental alertness.

Great Energy Enhancer

Posted by Reviewer3180149 on Nov 30, 2010

A superb energy enhancer when taken in combination with CoQ10, and Alpha Lipoic Acid

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1243888 on Aug 31, 2010

I suffer from inherited carnitine sufficiency, and need to take supplements daily to keep my energy levels up. This product was very efficient and tasted delicious. If was also popular with my kids (who take carnitine supplements by doctor's orders).

Okay

Posted by Reviewer2332701 on Sep 21, 2010

Good for physical energy

Love the taste

Posted by LanceSavoy on Jun 13, 2012

Great quality on all the Jarrow formulas. This one also tastes great. Can be used for fat loss but only when not taken in the presence of carbs.

works well for my son .

Posted by Reviewer1547747 on Feb 02, 2012

this is pleasant to use and my son likes it ! is good for autism i've heard .

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »