Jarrow Formulas, Liquid Carnitine, Lemon-Lime Flavor, 16 fl oz (475 ml)

The end all, be all of carnitine supplements!

Posted by Reviewer1541475 on Mar 24, 2011

This pleasant tasting supplement is a workhorse. I have been ordering it through this wonderful site regularly when I get ready to "cut" with my workout and diet routine. I love Jarrow products. This is why. They just lead the way. I get lean and mean (not emotionally, mind you :) on this carntitine and with the help of my body mass calculating scale can actually watch the measurement of body fat decrease from the start of my diet/workout and until the end. Helps to keep my furnace burning! Wonderful!

beneficial to fat burn

Posted by Reviewer1836270 on Nov 22, 2010

I have been using this produce since 2008 and it's very useful to my work outs. I do see the results of fat loss when I take this before food and prior to a work out and, for the days I do not work out, I do not take it. I would recommend this product to anyone who has difficult loosing weight.

Essential for my son

Posted by Reviewer1399036 on Mar 03, 2011

Before this product, my son was very energetic and would then lose all of his energy and become vey weak. Within 1 dose of this liquid version (he had an allergic reaction to the prescription form because of all of the inactive ingredients interacting with his medical issues) we saw results THAT day! He could go for a walk and didn't need me to pick him up and carry him home! Thank you so much for giving my son a new lease on life and helping to lighten our vast medical burdens. I also know this has helped a dear friend whose daughter has Rett Syndrome and she too, had a reaction to othe script version but IS able to metabolize this version!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2261955 on May 30, 2010

and a good way to get your l-carnitine as the liquid form is more readily absorbed on an empty stomach and the pills are rather large. Has a very nice flavor, too.

Jarrow Liq Carnitine

Posted by Reviewer2059061 on Apr 30, 2009

Love the taste, feel like gobbling down the whole bottle! I used it before my morning run, it really help in improving my energy level. Realize it also helpful for maintaining mental alertness.