• Positively the best value in the world for Certified Organic Acai Powder!

• Reviews | English

good

Posted by Reviewer1573028 on Jan 27, 2011

good

Review

Posted by 5302088848902816882 on Mar 03, 2015

taste pretty bad... however it makes you feel good.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1723804 on Mar 23, 2010

I only gave this 4 stars instead of five because it's kinda grainy-tastes good, very affordable.

"Açai" it's a good product.

Posted by Reviewer2297947 on Apr 18, 2010

Good quality + Great value = Can't go wrong. One serving is a whopping 3 grams of açai. It comes with a convenient scoop inside to help measure it. I scoop one serving directly into my mouth first thing in the morning or right before bed. The mixability is poor [insoluble gritty specs] so I stopped putting it into water. I'm certain in shakes with yogurt and powders it would be just fine, however, I take the product without proteins to increase availability. Overall açai is a great product with both antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties to name a few benefits. I feel slightly more vibrant and energetic while taking this product.

It is what it is!

Posted by Reviewer1115545 on May 05, 2010

Great price and value for the money, but too large to keep in the refrigerator. We have found it very strong so it goes along way with us. The wife has switched to the pills. Hitch

definitely the cheapest

Posted by Reviewer2746709 on Aug 29, 2010

I give it 4 stars only because I don't feel any particular result, and I prefer the frozen stuff, but it's too pricey to use on a daily basis. II've been impressed by the quality of their products, and I do think this is a good one, but I will probably put my money elsewhere.

Acai is wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2729891 on Jan 20, 2011

I found this powder hard to mix up unless I use very warm water before I add the rest of my juice or water. Not my favorite drink but I get it down knowing it is so good for me. I will probably take it in pill form in the future-so much easier I think.

Love Acai

Posted by Reviewer3310392 on Jan 27, 2011

Good price, quality product

It's bitter!

Posted by Reviewer1516069 on Aug 11, 2011

I heard acai is a very good antioxidant and I bought this. The main reason I get this brand is because the price is very competitive compared to other product, and I dont like to take capsule/tablet. I prefer liquid or powder form, yet liquid is too heavy to ship, therefore, powder is the only choice. I mix it with yakult to drink, due to its bitterness. I cant tell the difference after drinking it, but yes, that's another source of antioxidant in my daily diet.

best value Acai I could find

Posted by Reviewer1781084 on Nov 15, 2011

I have bought this twice from iherb. My brother loves to sprinkle it on ice cream or include in smoothies. When I took a lot of it daily did not notice much energy that I had expected but probably it was helpful somewhat. It is a bit "gritty" and not that sweet so be sure to mix it up really well and add some fruit or honey to make it sweeter.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »