• Positively the best value in the world for Certified Organic Acai Powder!

• Reviews | English

Very good product

Posted by 4749815817629246447 on Apr 28, 2015

It gives me energy and make me feel less hungry through the day and the price is excellent

Simply delicious

Posted by djsoma on May 05, 2015

I have never tasted fresh acai so I cannot compare, but on it's own this freeze-dried powder is really delicious and has a nice texture to feel. I just put it straight to my mouth and it kinda melts away with fresh taste. No complaints about this product.

Va Va Voom

Posted by Reviewer2754236 on Feb 21, 2010

I feel fortunate to have found Simply Acai after trying many powdered formulas. I have not been using it very long but the difference was remarkable from the first day. Energy, wow - can't praise it enough. One thing I do that I haven't seen mentioned is eating it directly off the spoon when I'm in a rush. It doesn't taste awful but it's not sweet. It is a plus that it is 100% organic and I like the small size serving scoop. A lot of power in that little scoop. I have combined it with Midori Greens with excellent results. I'm looking forward to tomorrow morning so I can begin another exciting day with this helpful product.

Madre Labs Simply Acai

Posted by Reviewer1282107 on Jul 08, 2010

This is the most amazing product I have ever used ! I take it in the morning and it gives me an an energy boost which lasts the whole day and then helps me sleep at night !

energy to burn

Posted by Reviewer2703564 on Dec 28, 2009

fantastic product. best value on what is generally a very expensive product out there in the market place. general health benefits too numerous to tally. took it for hair health originally but has stopped all sugar cravings, weight control, reduces hunger, energy to burn, i take 2 scoops daily in grape juice smoothie with goji berries, handfull of fruit, berry fruit sorbet and tablespoon of coconut oil. dont take at night wont sleep. good health to you and thanks for helping return to abundant health and vitality.

Acai

Posted by 5407705888256405432 on Aug 14, 2015

I have tried many brands and this is by far the best quality I have tried. The Acai won't clump together and the taste is acceptable. I think this is a good quality product!

Favorite Antioxidant

Posted by Reviewer3147749 on Sep 27, 2015

I've been using a variety of antioxidants this year, mostly food based, including acai capsules. This one rates highest. Like posted earlier, I pur straight into my mouth, tastes fine, works well for me. Unbeatable price.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Powder EVER !!!!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Dec 21, 2013

The main reason why I purchased this, was because of all the scientific articles published in the past about Acai Berry. With a simple search (on Google Scholar for example), there is a sufficient amount of evidence published indicating the high amount of antioxidants in Acai Berry extract. For those of you who don't know, antioxidants are extremely helpful in reducing various forms of cardiovascular diseases. . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits, or taste good.

acai

Posted by kristine on Aug 23, 2012

Herlig til smoothies. masse helseeffekta som e gull verdt :)

acai by madre labs

Posted by Reviewer2166020 on Jan 23, 2010

I switched form Sambazan---great quality and price