Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Madre Labs, Simply Acai Organic Powder, 8 oz (227 g)

Reviews 2-star

Quality concerns

Posted by Reviewer2173326 on Sep 06, 2010

I have been using this for the past few months and have been very pleased with the quality until the recent tub I received about 10 days or so back. Noticed some very tiny white / silver specs in the powder which don't quite look "native acai" to me. Emailed iherb offering to mail this back for a replacement. Iherb was super responsive and credited my account right away. Interestingly the email back also suggested that this not be ordered again. Not sure if there are quality concerns and so do keep an eye out.

Ok, not great.

Posted by Reviewer3102371 on Oct 08, 2012

Granted I have only tried one other comparible product i wasn't really impressed with the flavour of this and the packaging was useless- you don't want to be wasting such a costly product!

Insoluble Solution

Posted by 4621181939020191033 on Mar 11, 2015

As title states. its unable to be mixed in with ordinary stir. I've tried a blender, it doesn't work either. Got no idea what else to do with the remainder.

Taste is hard to handle

Posted by Reviewer1437658 on Mar 27, 2015

It's so bitter. I found it only tolerable when sweetened with grape juice, and I don't even drink juice because I'm on a low carb diet, but to swallow this stuff, it's essential. I'm used to Acai being delicious in Amazon Thurder, so I have no idea why this freeze dried version tastes so horrid. It surprises me that anyone would want to drink this off the spoon alone. I only gave it one star because I need the antioxidants, but will not repurchase this brand of acai.

I did not llke this one

Posted by Reviewer1117052 on Mar 23, 2012

I am not sure what is all the rave.