Madre Labs, Simply Acai Organic Powder, 8 oz (227 g)

Reviews 4-star

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1723804 From New York on Mar 23, 2010

I only gave this 4 stars instead of five because it's kinda grainy-tastes good, very affordable.

"Açai" it's a good product.

Posted by Reviewer2297947 From California on Apr 18, 2010

Good quality + Great value = Can't go wrong. One serving is a whopping 3 grams of açai. It comes with a convenient scoop inside to help measure it. I scoop one serving directly into my mouth first thing in the morning or right before bed. The mixability is poor [insoluble gritty specs] so I stopped putting it into water. I'm certain in shakes with yogurt and powders it would be just fine, however, I take the product without proteins to increase availability. Overall açai is a great product with both antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties to name a few benefits. I feel slightly more vibrant and energetic while taking this product.

It is what it is!

Posted by Reviewer1115545 From Tennessee on May 05, 2010

Great price and value for the money, but too large to keep in the refrigerator. We have found it very strong so it goes along way with us. The wife has switched to the pills. Hitch

definitely the cheapest

Posted by Reviewer2746709 From California on Aug 29, 2010

I give it 4 stars only because I don't feel any particular result, and I prefer the frozen stuff, but it's too pricey to use on a daily basis. II've been impressed by the quality of their products, and I do think this is a good one, but I will probably put my money elsewhere.

It's bitter!

Posted by Reviewer1516069 From Malaysia on Aug 11, 2011

I heard acai is a very good antioxidant and I bought this. The main reason I get this brand is because the price is very competitive compared to other product, and I dont like to take capsule/tablet. I prefer liquid or powder form, yet liquid is too heavy to ship, therefore, powder is the only choice. I mix it with yakult to drink, due to its bitterness. I cant tell the difference after drinking it, but yes, that's another source of antioxidant in my daily diet.