Madre Labs, Simply Acai Organic Powder, 8 oz (227 g)

Very good product

Posted by 4749815817629246447 on Apr 28, 2015

It gives me energy and make me feel less hungry through the day and the price is excellent

Simply delicious

Posted by djsoma on May 05, 2015

I have never tasted fresh acai so I cannot compare, but on it's own this freeze-dried powder is really delicious and has a nice texture to feel. I just put it straight to my mouth and it kinda melts away with fresh taste. No complaints about this product.

Va Va Voom

Posted by Reviewer2754236 on Feb 21, 2010

I feel fortunate to have found Simply Acai after trying many powdered formulas. I have not been using it very long but the difference was remarkable from the first day. Energy, wow - can't praise it enough. One thing I do that I haven't seen mentioned is eating it directly off the spoon when I'm in a rush. It doesn't taste awful but it's not sweet. It is a plus that it is 100% organic and I like the small size serving scoop. A lot of power in that little scoop. I have combined it with Midori Greens with excellent results. I'm looking forward to tomorrow morning so I can begin another exciting day with this helpful product.

Madre Labs Simply Acai

Posted by Reviewer1282107 on Jul 08, 2010

This is the most amazing product I have ever used ! I take it in the morning and it gives me an an energy boost which lasts the whole day and then helps me sleep at night !

Misleading Information

Posted by Reviewer3108202 on Jan 19, 2011

BEWARE expiry date! Bought 3 containers - as price is: 'Our price: $22.95 4 for $87.21 12 for $247.86' I 'stupidly' didn't notice the expiry date. (Why were you advertising 4 - 12 if expiry is April 2011). When a customer sees multiple sale price they immediately think that buying a few more is OK. I never thought to check expiry. Bad sale process re you (and me). Not good policy! Seems a great product - have felt an uplift immediately.