July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Nature's Gate, Light Switch, Lemon Skin Brightening Serum For Day & Night, 1.1 fl oz (32 ml)

Reviews 4-star

An Effective Product

Posted by Reviewer1758460 on Mar 02, 2012

Light Switch has been a wonder product for me.I am an African American with post-menopausal acne scaring and some dark spots. I have purchased many high end, expensive products and have had little or no success. Within a month my acne areas are less visible and it appears that I am having fewer breakouts. It is not expensive and wonderful. I use it only at night. It has a peeling effect which is no bother for me in the evening. I give it a 4 plus rating.

Works well, but not quite the holy grail moisturizer for me.

Posted by thenourishedlife on Nov 28, 2012

I love the smell and feel of this serum. I do feel it brightens my complexion and helps fade old acne marks a little. However, it doesn't provide much moisture, so I have to use additional product to moisturize my skin. Considering the price of this product, I was hoping it would hold up as a moisturizer as well. Maybe in the summertime, but not in the dry winter months. I'm not quite sure it's worth the price.

Quite good - but I think it makes my skin sensitive

Posted by 5375783669111175622 on Jun 17, 2014

I liked it - but you have to be careful not to use it too much (follow instructions carefully) because if you use too much it can make your skin too sensitive.