This really works!

Posted by Reviewer2377076 on Oct 23, 2009

I was so happy to see that iherb was carrying this product! It really does work! I had bought my first bottle at a local drug store for a much higher price. I have been trying to brighten my skin tone for years. I have had very splotchy skin from sun damage, acne scarring and I guess just the aging process. Very few products really do what they claim. I have somewhat sensitive skin too, so I am concerned about using other products on the market that contain harsher, chemical ingredients. I started seeing results just after using the first bottle for 2 weeks and I only use it at night. And it smells wonderful.

great product at an amazing price

Posted by Reviewer3136574 on Aug 23, 2010

faded my age spots after 2 weeks of use; also gives my skin a luminous glow; I've noticed that I must use a really good, full-spectrum sunscreen to keep them (age spots) away, though

Liz

Posted by Reviewer2963907 on Aug 27, 2010

I REALLY like this product. Fresh lemon smell and leaves skin feeling silky smooth. I highly recommend and will buy again.

No Change

Posted by Reviewer2591726 on May 07, 2011

I am a black, medium skin-toned woman, who has a few acne scars. After using this product for 2 mos, I have not noticed any considerable change to the tone or texture of my skin.

My spots seemed to have lightened

Posted by dreedenator on Dec 19, 2011

I'm 30 and noticed some sunspots coming in on the sides of my face. I also have some red marks from acne on my forehead and neck. The spots are still there, tho they do seem to be fading. I don't know what's fading but I do notice my face overall is evening out and looking fairer. I apply it directly to the area, twice a day, you need to use very little, and then I layer it with other serums I use and in the end it gets spread out over my face, but I try to concentrate and let it sit a little more in the spot areas. It smells perfect!

lovely texture

Posted by Reviewer2594547 on Mar 17, 2011

I have only been using this for about 10 days but it is pleasant to use. You only need to use a little as it goes a long way. The bottle is really nice, scent of the moisturizer is good, texture is lovely! I still have my age mark that appeared on my face a month or two ago, which prompted me to buy this product, but perhaps after more regular use.

표기된 성분이랑 달라요. 참고하세요..

Posted by Reviewer2178669 on Jun 16, 2012

제품을 받아보니, 아이허브에 표기된 성분표랑 다르네요., phenoxyethanol , fragrance 성분이 들어가 있어요. 이미 산거라 이번꺼는 다 쓰겠지만, 재구매 의사는 없어요.

run out and buy this!

Posted by Reviewer1378623 on Feb 15, 2011

I am so impressed with this serum. I have very reactive skin and rosacea. I am very wary to try new products but concerned with dark patches on my skin. This exquisite serum smells and feels gorgous to use, immediately improves skin clarity and gives radiance. I LOVE it and am so pleased my skin loves it too! thank you iHerb for stocking this product!

An Effective Product

Posted by Reviewer1758460 on Mar 02, 2012

Light Switch has been a wonder product for me.I am an African American with post-menopausal acne scaring and some dark spots. I have purchased many high end, expensive products and have had little or no success. Within a month my acne areas are less visible and it appears that I am having fewer breakouts. It is not expensive and wonderful. I use it only at night. It has a peeling effect which is no bother for me in the evening. I give it a 4 plus rating.

Works well, but not quite the holy grail moisturizer for me.

Posted by thenourishedlife on Nov 28, 2012

I love the smell and feel of this serum. I do feel it brightens my complexion and helps fade old acne marks a little. However, it doesn't provide much moisture, so I have to use additional product to moisturize my skin. Considering the price of this product, I was hoping it would hold up as a moisturizer as well. Maybe in the summertime, but not in the dry winter months. I'm not quite sure it's worth the price.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »