New To iHerb?

Nature's Gate, Light Switch, Lemon Skin Brightening Serum For Day & Night, 1.1 fl oz (32 ml)

Reviews 3-star

Nice smell and smooth. But can't see any effect

Posted by Reviewer1596347 on Jun 28, 2012

I like the citrus smell and smooth texture. After using 1 bottle, I can't really say I see brightening effect. Probably look for something better.

Love it

Posted by 5409262616634244480 on Sep 13, 2012

The brown spots didn't go but I love the texture and I love the smell. will purchase again.

A bit pricey for such slight results.

Posted by 5411358090997423580 on Jun 11, 2014

I've been using this for my dark underarms for about a month now. So far, there's been a slight lightening, so I want to keep using it to see if it'll improve more, but it's quite expensive, and the small amount you're given per bottle goes by really fast. Tends to dry out my skin a bit, so after it dries, I use a layer of lotion on top of it.