lemon serum. night and day lightening

Posted by 4936207770892451961 on Jan 28, 2016

it's beautiful. I believe it will work. it also has a nice smell

Good

Posted by 5666494790873572466 on Apr 09, 2014

Texture is good, sometimes just use this alone without moisturizer will do. Although the smell is good, but not sure if artificial favor is added.

Worth to try

Posted by eva2iHerb on Sep 07, 2012

My skin looks fabulous since i'm using this serum. The skin tone become more even, dark spots look lighter. I use this serum only for the night routine and it is a joy to look in my skin every morning. Product has very nice citrus scent. It is almost gelly texture. It applies and absorbs in to the skin very easy.

Nice moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1682184 on Apr 04, 2012

My skin is sensitive; tends to be oily, but is easily irritated and dried out. This serum works really well as a moisturizer for me. I'm not sure if it will lighten my dark spots, yet... have been using it a month or so only.

My spots seemed to have lightened

Posted by dreedenator on Dec 19, 2011

I'm 30 and noticed some sunspots coming in on the sides of my face. I also have some red marks from acne on my forehead and neck. The spots are still there, tho they do seem to be fading. I don't know what's fading but I do notice my face overall is evening out and looking fairer. I apply it directly to the area, twice a day, you need to use very little, and then I layer it with other serums I use and in the end it gets spread out over my face, but I try to concentrate and let it sit a little more in the spot areas. It smells perfect!

light switch. lemon skin brigtening serum

Posted by Reviewer2214687 on Nov 19, 2011

Excelent serum!!!! :) I love in this serum!

love it!

Posted by gypsyjuju on Aug 31, 2011

smells great, feels light

Feels lovely !!

Posted by Reviewer2533909 on Jul 31, 2011

Really refreshing and my skinfeels wonderful

lovely texture

Posted by Reviewer2594547 on Mar 17, 2011

I have only been using this for about 10 days but it is pleasant to use. You only need to use a little as it goes a long way. The bottle is really nice, scent of the moisturizer is good, texture is lovely! I still have my age mark that appeared on my face a month or two ago, which prompted me to buy this product, but perhaps after more regular use.

Exactly what I was looking for.

Posted by Reviewer3355826 on Mar 06, 2011

When i no longer was able to find my daily face cream in the local stores I turned to the web. Glad to have found you, the product was the same and the price was great.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »