Nature's Gate, Light Switch, Lemon Skin Brightening Serum For Day & Night, 1.1 fl oz (32 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Worth to try

Posted by eva2iHerb From Lithuania on Sep 07, 2012

My skin looks fabulous since i'm using this serum. The skin tone become more even, dark spots look lighter. I use this serum only for the night routine and it is a joy to look in my skin every morning. Product has very nice citrus scent. It is almost gelly texture. It applies and absorbs in to the skin very easy.

Good

Posted by 5666494790873572466 on Apr 09, 2014

Texture is good, sometimes just use this alone without moisturizer will do. Although the smell is good, but not sure if artificial favor is added.

Works well, but not quite the holy grail moisturizer for me.

Posted by thenourishedlife From Alabama on Nov 28, 2012

I love the smell and feel of this serum. I do feel it brightens my complexion and helps fade old acne marks a little. However, it doesn't provide much moisture, so I have to use additional product to moisturize my skin. Considering the price of this product, I was hoping it would hold up as a moisturizer as well. Maybe in the summertime, but not in the dry winter months. I'm not quite sure it's worth the price.

Nice smell and smooth. But can't see any effect

Posted by Reviewer1596347 From Singapore on Jun 28, 2012

I like the citrus smell and smooth texture. After using 1 bottle, I can't really say I see brightening effect. Probably look for something better.

Love it

Posted by 5409262616634244480 on Sep 13, 2012

The brown spots didn't go but I love the texture and I love the smell. will purchase again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »