Navitas Naturals, Cacao Power, Raw Cacao Butter, 16 oz (454 g)

Reviews 5-star

Essential for making chocolate

Posted by Reviewer3288000 From Norway on Oct 06, 2008

This cacao butter smells divine! I use it to make my own chocolate. The fact that it melts at about body temperature enables you to make your very own raw, organic chocolate using this butter along with the cacao powder from Navitas Naturals, vanilla, and a sweetener, like raw honey or agave. Later I will try to mix a little of this cacao butter into jojoba oil or avocado oil and use it as body butter. I have a cacao butter lip balm, and that's very good on sore, chapped lips.

Mmmmm

Posted by juliaheis From Romania on Mar 22, 2012

Just the smell of this is amazing; the taste is scrumptious! Perfect for making homemade chocolate. Actually, for homemade chocolate, I usually use this, carob powder, alcohol free vanilla, chocolate flavored stevia, and xylitol. Delicious!

Please, bring back this great cacao butter =)

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Aug 13, 2012

This cacao butter smell like a huge bar of chocolate, it smells sweet, vanilla kind of, it has all aroma notes for chocolate needed, so you can melt it, adding a bit of some natural sweetener, some agava syrup, coconut sap syrup, mesquite powder. If you want brown chocolate, just add some high quality Navitas cacao powder and here you go. You can add some nuts, seeds, dried fruits , even spices to have more creative taste and look for your own made chocolate.

Wow, great mixed with coconut oil!

Posted by Reviewer3046934 From Utah on Nov 15, 2011

I cut off a hunk and grated it with my cheese grater, then mixed that with an equal amount of coconut oil. Stirred it up and it is a gorgeous, smooth, white chocolate smelling lotion. Very silk like, compared to using coconut oil as a lotion alone. I will mix these from now on. Also, kept me soft and without itching for the entire day! Great on my face too, didn't break it out. I'm going to buy some coffee essential oil to add to it so I smell like a Mocha Coffee!

Beautiful skin

Posted by Reviewer1765003 From Australia on Jan 28, 2011

This would have to be the best product I have used on my skin and i have used many .I was using coconut oil for quite a while but i found my skin didn't really improve at all .I now use the Raw Cacao Butter with a little coconut oil mixed together (to make it go further) No more snake skin legs .Love it and will definately buy again .My only complaint is takes so long (3weeks ) to get to Australia .