10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Now Foods, DGL, (De-Glycyrrhizinated Licorice Extract), 100 Lozenges

Terrific stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1536538 on Nov 11, 2007

This has been an extraordinarily effective treatment for chronic heartburn and it tastes good too. It worked immediately.

Definitely helpful!

Posted by Reviewer3341618 on Apr 02, 2009

I have been using DGL, along with marshmallow root and some pine nut oil to heal my ulcers and gastritis over the last couple of months and this combo has worked very well for me and I am almost completely healed! I highly recommend this supplement.

DGL is excellent for any intestinal irritation

Posted by Reviewer2013255 on May 27, 2009

I use DGL to combat Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Reflux with great success along with digestive enzymes.

Chicago

Posted by Reviewer1429200 on Feb 03, 2009

I have only used this for a short time but my heart burn disappeared. I was on an OTC acid blocker at my GI doc's advising but I didn't want to stay on it because I knew it depleated B vitamins in the body. A fact which doctors won't tell you or don't know. I would recommend this for anyone with heart burn of digestive disorder.

WORKS!

Posted by Reviewer1149187 on Aug 13, 2009

I used DGL while supplementing with Mastic Gum to effectively eradicate an H Pylori infection I had for over 2 years! DGL worked in healing an ulcer and the damage my stomach experienced from the lack of mucosal lining. I also highly recommend supplementing with Slippery Elm to soothe the intestinal tract and to minimize inflammation. I wish all of you the best of luck and remember that good health and proper understanding are life's blessings!