Very disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2285259 on Apr 11, 2016

I do like this DGL, it works well for me, I use it when I've waited too long to eat and my stomach is not feeling well, or any time my stomach is off balance, and it works immediately. My problem is with the fact that even though none of my other supplements has this problem and even though this comes with one of those little packets which is supposed to absorb moisture, these tablets attract moisture while in the bottle. I'll be trying another brand of DGL from now on.

Calms my tummy :)

Posted by 4830779891542844845 on Apr 04, 2016

This stuff works for the occasional tummy upset. I'll always have some on hand.

didnt felt any changes from it

Posted by Reviewer3251197 on Feb 23, 2016

did not improve my digestion,and did not notice any other change.

The taste is awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2759040 on Jan 01, 2016

Really love it. And they are soothing for the digestive tract. Taking straight licorice totally messes up my digestion, but this has the opposite effect. DGL, mastix, and S. boulardii are recommended for those with a H. pylori infection.

BAD TASTE!

Posted by Jason-J-P on Aug 31, 2015

I ordered this product because it does not contain dairy or sugar, but the taste is really really bad and it actually upsets my stomach!

Ick. Me no like

Posted by Reviewer1413777 on Jul 28, 2015

well I hate to say this but I don't like the way these taste so much that I have no idea if they work or not. The flavor is not something I can even describe. Other than really horrible coffee. I really don't know what to do with the rest of them because I can't eat them. ick.

They changed the formula and it's awful now

Posted by Reviewer1139510 on Mar 03, 2015

They removed the fructose, which is good, but added sorbitol which is very bad. The taste also changed and it's disgusting now with a very strange consistency. Ugh, can't find a decent DGL product

mixed up ingredients?

Posted by 4646634303630634097 on Jan 04, 2015

DGL would help leaky gut, prerequisite no sugars consumed and no sugar alcohols! Unfortunately the product contains fructose and maltodextrin under 'other ingredients' and xilitol as a main ingredient - so these ingredients are contraindicated for gut issues, therefore the product suitability/efficacy is questioned.

DGL by Now Foods

Posted by 5164432224157193935 on Dec 20, 2014

DGL is an unbelievable product and is helping me overcome the onset of Emphysema, this is a great product and can be given to someone with Lung scarring, as the immune system 'kicks in' to keep infection from attacking the bronchial system Licorice helps reduce the attack of the immune system on the lungs, it is also known to clear Mucus from the lungs. It can also calm down B cells which become overactive and can cause disease.

OK :))