SEEMS OK.

Posted by 5665182795344852122 on Dec 20, 2013

Bought calcium supposedly for increased weight loss during working out (or cutting) phase (read in a few fitness books & also on Martin Berkhan's Leangains) Feel like it is effective, can't really tell. Always look for more bio-available form (easier absorbed by the body) eg citrate and possibly with Vit D3 (not D2) and try to take with meals (it requires a more acidic environment to breakdown). Adding Magnesium to the stack at a different time would helpful too. Careful if you are taking calcium blocker for high blood pressure as there might be interactions. Also it might make your thyroid sluggish.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3306205 on Nov 20, 2012

Great price too. Will continue to buy

Like the Citrate

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

Although, I decided recently to try coral calcium, this is still a product I will remember as a good product. Some reports say coral calcium absorbs better and others citrate. Right now, not noticing the difference. I think this is better priced than the coral that I am using now so perhaps switching back is in order.

Happy with this offering.

Posted by Reviewer1423235 on Jul 23, 2012

I need to take some calcium and I am quite happy with this offering from iherb, very affordable price and as usual good service.

good price

Posted by Reviewer27139998 on Jul 06, 2012

Calcium citrate - This form is best absorbed in the body. Took a month to 3 capsules, and now I drink two. I noticed that the nails are strong, and I think all the bones stronger)

Seems to give me stomach gas

Posted by Reviewer2359183 on Jun 09, 2012

Every time after I popped a tablet I experienced some gas that made me belch. Think it's because of the gums in them. I had used KAL's calcium citrate before and had no such issue. Also KAL's tablets have a smoother texture and are easier to swallow.

So-so

Posted by Reviewer2756094 on Mar 06, 2012

Hard to swallow. Contains other ingredients besides Calcium Citrate. I want a pure product, not one with added stuff I don't want in my body

Easy to assimilate

Posted by DeeTheNaturopath on Oct 17, 2011

A great quality calcium that's easy for the body to use. Great product, great price.

As expected

Posted by Reviewer2978933 on Sep 29, 2011

Good product

Source Naturals calcium citrate

Posted by Reviewer1374199 on Jul 06, 2011

Best buy for the most absorbable form. Capsules are a bit big but no other way to get the good stuff.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »