not for kids

Posted by Reviewer3122792 on May 31, 2012

I got this for my kids but they don`t like the taste so I don`t recommend it for kids but maybe adults or older teens.

Don't know

Posted by Reviewer1627174 on Apr 25, 2012

Haven't tried it because of lolympics regulations in Norway. Had "too much" b6 in it and was stopped in the customs.

Not the best taste, but the fact, that it's coenzyme form is a plus.

Posted by Rosiee on Jul 12, 2012

I didn't like the taste very much, but I can't say, that its revolting either. It's a big pls, that it's inhe coenzyme form (doesn't need to go through the liver to be absorbed into the body), but there are better coenzyme B forms (not chewable), that are easier to take and more affordable. One good example is Country Life's coenzyme B, which I use for some time now.

good

Posted by 5371643392130821259 on Jul 17, 2012

good

The Free sample size

Posted by Reviewer1598698 on Jul 27, 2012

I could not chew these tablets because it would make my teeth hurt. But I did swallowed them. It seems to work that way too, because I also use an enzymes with my supplements. Notice some energy. May be worth it to try a month's supply and see how that goes.

Don

Posted by TinVal on Oct 03, 2012

So much ingredients... "Sorbitol, mannitol, natural orange flavor, modified cellulose gum, magnesium stearate, natural licorice flavor, and sodium citrate.

Tastes really bad

Posted by snowfitness1 on Aug 17, 2012

I love Source Naturals and think they make quality supplements, and this one is good I'm sure. But for a sublingual it tastes absolutly horrible. I have to just swallow it, so I'm not sure I'm getting the benefit it provides sublingually. I received this as a sample, but I won't buy it.

Tastes ok

Posted by erichards on Aug 31, 2012

I've used B12 sublinguals and sprays, and I understand this one has more in it, however it seems more the size and texture of a chewable tablet. A little large under my tongue and takes a while to start dissolving, but has a decent flavor.

Kind of hard on the taste buds

Posted by Reviewer2908751 on Sep 06, 2012

I guess these work ok, but a little strong to just let dissolve under the tounge.

coenzyme b complex

Posted by Reviewer2352505 on Sep 11, 2012

It's a slow method of getting B vitamins.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »