What my body had been waiting for!!!

Posted by Reviewer1534079 on Mar 11, 2010

Never tried Spirulina before, and was bracing myself for a horrible taste when I saw the thick green sludge when I mixed it with water (my wife won't touch it!!). But as soon as I put it in my mouth, I could have finished the whole bottle in one go. It was as if my body had been patiently waiting for this for years. Since starting to take it, I have felt a marked increase in energy. The serving size is generous as well (9 grams), which may account for the strength of the effect.

Posted by Reviewer1815304 on Jul 22, 2011

Great

Posted by Reviewer2636132 on Jan 05, 2012

This is great for taking extra vitamin A, witch I think helps my skin alot. The taste is awful, so I dont think I will been buying this agian in powder form. next time Ill by the tablets. thanks for good prizes iherb:) I love that we norwegians can get so good help for so little money. In norway we have too pay the double of the prize that you can offer, and with the shipping is alot cheaper.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2036691 on Feb 01, 2012

The quality of this spirulina is higher than some others and believe the company has good products generally.

Excellent

Posted by 4948930718531700762 on Aug 05, 2014

This is my first Spirulina ever. I thought I would have a bad taste than it actually has, I can eat pretty well. Since I take my skin is nice and clean, and it has increased my energy level. It is a good choice for the price it costs.

Great job.

Posted by Reviewer1989802 on Oct 28, 2009

This Spirulina powder did a great job for me and help to build up your immue system.

No hassles, no complaints. A smooth and easy online shopping experience.

Posted by Reviewer2906893 on Nov 10, 2008

Got my spirulina just fine and I'd like to say iherb is reliable and the whole shopping process has been so easy. And they responded to my email very promptly, kinda rare today (keep it up, guys!). I highly recommend iherb to anyone.

Evaluation

Posted by 5217276366242605186 on Dec 12, 2015

Very good!Paldies! Ļoti labs produkts!(latviešu valodā):)

Good seller