Delicious!

Posted by naturellen on Nov 02, 2009

Very moisturizing, soothing, nourishing and conditioning. Delicious scent. Applies very easily and isn't hard at all. The best organic lip balm I have ever tried.

Australia

Posted by Reviewer1760924 on Aug 05, 2008

Smells and tastes great.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2157957 on May 10, 2010

I love Aubrey Organics. The scents and textures are some of the best I've found. Not too sweet but still nice and fruity.

Yum

Posted by Reviewer2028250 on Oct 10, 2008

Great product

Lovely Scent

Posted by nonchan on Feb 13, 2010

I love this lipstics flavor and texture, too. Especially it makes feel good at bedtime!

Very disappointed

Posted by 4651906486745742660 on Jan 09, 2013

I ordered this product as a treat for myself for Christmas without having tried it before, and I am very disappointed. It didn't really feel all that great going on, and after about 3-4 days of exclusively using it, my lips started to dry out. I kept going back for more, but it just got worse. My lips started to peel off, and I had to stop using it. Weird because all the ingredients listed should work nicely. I hate to be wasteful ($$), but I'm throwing all three I ordered into the garbage. I would not recommend this product.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1846156 on Mar 18, 2010

Consistency is very good!! Fragrance feels maybe a little bit too strong. It would be perfect to get this product in a shade of "light raspberry". :-)

only ok

Posted by Reviewer2608917 on Jan 01, 2009

this smells a little too much like a fake raspberry scent. and it did not keep my lips as moisturized as i would like. too bad.

too sweet smell..

Posted by chilibo on Nov 19, 2008

i don't like this smell...but lip became moist.

Posted by 5143729649904916490 on Apr 24, 2013

The taste and the smell is very artificial, I don t like it. Mousturizing level is very low. You often need to repaet a new layer on your lips.