Greens Plus, Chia, Omega 3, 1 lb (454 g)

super

Posted by Reviewer2060324 From California on Aug 26, 2008

i add chia to my salad dressings, my smoothies, and my juices - helps me stay hydrated and balances my blood sugar level and i am sure that there are numerous other benefits

I can understand why the Aztecs used this now!!!

Posted by Reviewer2814882 From Alabama on Jun 20, 2008

Very good for the bowels, indigestion, and just energy. I mix up a scoop in some fresh coconut milk, let it get suspended, and then drink. Absolutely so easy to take! Don't think I want to be without it. Everything is running smoothly again. Thanks, iherb, for the great prices and all you offer, not to mention the service. Ten stars always!

Greens Plus Chia seeds

Posted by Reviewer2145854 From Great Britain on May 06, 2010

I've been taking these for over a week now and i've really noticed the difference in my training. My fitness is up and i'm lasting longer during workouts.

CHIA - YES

Posted by Reviewer2489700 From Georgia on Jun 24, 2008

Ok I was a bit skeptical when I bought this product but I can tell you it is great... I drink it everymorning (1 scoop with water and then I add a super green drink). I have never felt better. I also mix it with peanut butter/raisens and eat on rice crackers for lunch or a snack. This stuff is great.

Feedback on Greens Plus Chia Seeds

Posted by Reviewer1422329 From New Jersey on Aug 12, 2008

Greens Plus Chia Seeds comes in a sturdy container and includes a scoop for measuring out servings. The Chia Seeds are very small and smooth in texture which makes them very easy to swallow when mixed in water or whatever beverage you prefer. They also go well on cereals and could probably easily be baked into breads. They do help to maintain your hydration level when you drink them with water, so they are good to drink on hot days if you're going to be outside for extended periods. You can mix it with Nature's Way Alive! (and some Stevia to sweeten) for a natural energy drink.