AMAZING

Posted by Reviewer1500644 on Feb 04, 2015

I have finished my first container of this and wow! I am 30 year old female, I workout everyday and eat very healthy and I couldn't figure out why I was so backed up. I was having a bowel movement twice a week if I was lucky.. Seemed to be like that my whole life! I added one scoop to my oatmeal in the morning and one scoop to my lentils in the afternoon and after two weeks I started going regular. It is amazing. I will not be without this product. I have tried everything.. pills, stool softeners, laxatives, detoxing, evening going to the doctor for a colonoscopy. I Actually started taking chia seeds for the health benefits and to my surprise ... I feel better than ever! This is a must have staple in my everyday diet and I will not be without this product!!!!!!

WAY better than using Metamucil or whatever ...

Posted by Reviewer3045797 on Apr 12, 2014

I love this ! The packaging comes with a scoop that has a long enough handle to reach ALL the way to the bottom. I add one scoop to a 16 oz water bottle & shake it up. You can also sprinkle it on salad or mix it up with olive oil & whatever to make salad dressing. GREAT for constipation (NO cramping) and has health benefits besides ! Will buy again !

No complaints

Posted by Suziesue on Sep 09, 2013

I love this stuff!

ok

Posted by Reviewer1403500 on Aug 28, 2013

its ok!

Buying again!

Posted by 4935837453539973405 on Aug 13, 2013

I use it in salads and in my cereals or smoothie in the morning. Keeps hunger away and blood sugar levels stable.

.....How to use Chia Seeds? The Omega 3 Superfood.

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

To get the most out of Chia, make Chia Gel. It's one part Chia Seeds to 9 parts water. I make it in a jar (shake or stir until the seeds begin to suspend in the gel) and keep it in the refrigerator. It creates a thick gel that you can add to most anything and it doesn't change the flavor. There's lots of info on the Web. Have a look! Chia seeds are phenomenal. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

love it

Posted by CIPRIAN on Aug 02, 2013

practical for travel

good

Posted by Reviewer2433377 on Jun 14, 2013

exellent

Love this!!

Posted by 5286409001690583736 on Jun 01, 2013

Love adding this to smoothies -tastes great! Will repurchase.

convenient, healthy fiber

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Oct 13, 2012

I like that you can get whole food nutrition, omegas, fiber, without the carbs, and you don't have to grind like flax seeds. It does stick to teeth and the side of your glass so I typically just scoop, drop in the mouth, and follow with a gulp of water. The taste is very neutral.