Completely in love with this!

Posted by MamaToMany on Jun 02, 2014

I'm a bit of a cosmetic junky, & have tried countless exfoliating products on my 34yr old skin. My skin isn't too bad on my best days, fyi, so I'm clear about what I'm starting with. This product is like gathering some great vitamins etc., & adding it to sand! This is truly a deep, coarse grit, not for someone looking for a gentle scrub. I have to take a deep breath & scrub deeply into smile lines, forehead & the places where you could park a car in my pores. After 1 week, my skin is radiant!!!!! This tub is the size of a basic moisturizing cream & will last a very long time!! I'm thrilled that I tried it on a whim :)

great exfoliator

Posted by 5406625469363253752 on Jan 08, 2013

I like rough exfoliators so this one is perfect for me and my combination to oily skin but it might be little bit too harsh for someone with sensitive and dry skin. anyway, after this peeling my skin is really smooth and clear.

consumer-grade microdermabrasion

Posted by 5273286042314959823 on Jul 05, 2014

The Refining Micro-Polish was my first experience with consumer-grade microdermabrasion and I was a little wary because my skin is sensitive and prone to redness. While gently buffing the thick, grainy scrub into my skin, I felt a pleasant warmth and very slight tingling. When I rinsed the scrub off, my skin felt smoother than it has in years and had a clarity and glow that I haven’t seen since an expensive facial I received years ago.

Not bad.

Posted by Reviewer1184799 on Jun 26, 2013

I have combi skin, normal-oily. The first 3 times I used, broke me out a little. After subsequent use, my skin got used to it. Good scrub to exfoliate but I recommend to use it just once a week if ur skin is not problematic. Overall, good product, leaves skin clean, though the scrubs were a little big n rough.

My skin loves this!

Posted by 4916536106159300663 on Oct 01, 2013

This is great to use a couple of times a week. Does an awesome job of exfoliating and leaves my skin super soft! I have combination skin and it has responded really well to the Madre Labs range.

Great Product: Very Granular and Efficacious

Posted by Reviewer2040560 on Jan 11, 2013

I just got this product and really like it. It is very granular and hence efficacious. I highly rely on dermabrasions for skincare and this does the trick. Also, I try to get all healthcare products from iHerb since it is the best price and quality. The provided customer service is also by far the best anywhere on the web.

Makes my skin smooth

Posted by Reviewer2012636 on Feb 06, 2013

Really does the trick.

I adore this micro polish

Posted by 5544262442781132375 on Jun 24, 2014

I adore this micro polish. I usually use it for face and neck and after using, I feel so clean and softly. This is not for sensitive skin

Fantastic product, the price isnt fantastic.

Posted by 5492673191036391442 on Mar 21, 2013

Strong exfoliator, smells really good, big product but big price.

A must try!

Posted by 4857636049683904171 on Jul 06, 2014

I am using my husbands account to review it. I have sensitive, acne prone skin. I have been using microdelivery peel from Philosophy to slough off dead skin and get rid of whiteheads. When it got over, i was looking for a less expensive alternative. This product has been my answer. Your skin will feel smooth and soft immediately. I have used it for 3 weeks now and did not have any redness or breakouts. I also like the fact that the proportion of grainy stuff is adequate enough to give you a good scrub.