Good

Posted by NaomiWilson on Oct 26, 2015

It works good.

it's what I'm looking for!

Posted by Reviewer3344677 on Oct 18, 2015

I'm so disappointed to know that iherb has discontinued with this product, why? it's pretty grainy, the texture is exactly what I'm looking for though i do mixed with a little aloe vera gel to make it less rough... i'm comfortable using it in this way because I really can feel the scrub working on my skin to clear the dead cells. Please bring it back, thank you!

Awful, Too harsh and gritty for face

Posted by j44lee on Jul 11, 2015

It's like sandpaper and rocks on my face. You have to use SUPER gently. Worse yet, it doesn't clean anything off your face. You definitely need to use your regular daily face cleanser as a supplement to remove your gunk. Would NOT order again. I don't even like using this for the soles of my feet because my hands feel stripped as I apply this gritty horrible product to my feet. FAIL.

Good! but expensive!

Posted by 4756213167339460021 on Jun 17, 2015

ENG: I was lucky to buy this for $7. I like it, but I sadly cant buy again because of my lands taxes, it get to expensive now for $37,46, then i have to pay taxes also. To bad :( Next time the price are low, I will buy again! NOR:Var heldig å fikk denne på tilbud for 7 dollar! Den var kjempefin å bruke! Kan desverre ikke kjøpe den igjen pga prisen og tollen i norge. Kommer til å bestille så fort den er billigere igjen! ---

Perfecto exfoliante

Posted by Chanceuse74 on Jan 11, 2015

Esfoliante para exfoliaciones profundas no lo recomiendo para pieles sensibles pero a mi me encanta. Deja la piel muy suave y lisa. Lo utilizo cada 10 dias y se nota la diferencia. Una lastima que lo hallan discontinuado.

Effective and long lasting

Posted by Celinem on Nov 14, 2014

You only need a bit of the product to deep clean your face. It smeels good, leaves you face skin soft and ready to absorb your favourite natural moisturiser. I use this every other week and my skin has never been so nice.

fantastic, but consider

Posted by 5303863814241624664 on Nov 11, 2014

If you are looking for gentle and mild peeling, rethink if you buy this one. Be careful, this is no toy for sissies ;-) But it is wonderful! I love this peeling despite it is very rough. In fact, that is what I like most... I was very surprised for the first time, because never before I encountered such grainy and simultaneously dense peeling cream... the polishing process was pleasant, but I immediately knew that it is also powerful - very abrasive indeed. My skin turned pink! :-) I was looking in the mirror at my refreshed face, red as apple, but it felt soo good! Since then I use it occasionally, once in a week or two, when I long for that enjoyable grrrinding of my face, that extreme cleansing feeling... well, sounds rough, but it's a pleasure :-)

Loving it

Posted by 5616791087300846847 on Oct 10, 2014

I loved thia product. It makes my akin so soft and nice. Exfoliate gently. I am so disappointed is discontinued :( I hope they will bring it back when see that people loved it!

Exfoliante

Posted by 5482163652177190931 on Sep 18, 2014

Un exfoliante suave pero que siendo constante se nota como se eliminan las manchas y pequeñas marcas que podamos tener en nuestra piel.

Me gusta mucho el aspecto que deja

Posted by nataliarubio on Sep 12, 2014

La he usado pocas veces, ya que no la uso una vez por semana porque la considero fuerte. Pues que una vez cada 15 días, o más a menudo si me veo la piel con imperfecciones. Deja un aspecto alisado al momento. Las primeras veces que la usé me picó un poco ya que es un producto fuerte que sólo hay que dejar un minuto en la cara masajeándola en círculos, pero luego no volví a notar molestias, puede que tuviese la piel más sensible. La recomiendo, pero para pieles sensibles habría que tener más cuidado.