Posted by iHerb Customer on June 10 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time I've used Buckwheat and I loved the flavor in pancakes. Being gluten free, the heaviness one would experience from regular pancakes isnt there. It's a must for my pantry.

good whole grain taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27 2009 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful buckwheat flour that is gluten free, so I can enjoy pancakes and bread. I'm used to eating whole grain breads and this sure helps.

Wheat What a Treat

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 16 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love Arrowhead Mills flour. This flour makes the best healthly and tasty pancakes and waffles. I'm looking forward to making Buckwheat pie shells and pizza dough out of this fabulous product.

Buckwheat Flour

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 25 2008 | Verified Purchase

very soft flour,easy to work with

Made waffle with this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like this product! Had a nice result to make waffle. (With maple syrup, yes)

Great addition to a gluten free pantry!

Posted by southerninlaw on February 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

This buckwheat flour is a staple in our pantry! It's perfect for blending with other flours for the perfect light and fluffy consistency - or using on its own for things like buckwheat galettes! Be sure to check out our page for other healthy gluten free product reviews! :)

Arrowhead Mills, Organic Buckwheat flour

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 20 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use this flour to bake gluten free sourdough bread that doesn't cause my inflammation to flare up.

Interesting flour with a fragrance

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 24 2015 | Verified Purchase

My first time using buckwheat flour. The pancakes turned out smelling great! However, since buckwheat is a seed and not a grain, the texture of the pancakes were slightly different from the ones made with white flour.

Oat Buckwheat

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 18 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love dumplings. Use 1/3 Buckwheat flour +2/3 flour to made dumplings, that are healthy and delicious.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 8 2014 | Verified Purchase

I make muffins, pancakes and even cookies with this flour and in combination with other flours, my kitchen always smells like something good is cooking!