Awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time I've used Buckwheat and I loved the flavor in pancakes. Being gluten free, the heaviness one would experience from regular pancakes isnt there. It's a must for my pantry.

good whole grain taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful buckwheat flour that is gluten free, so I can enjoy pancakes and bread. I'm used to eating whole grain breads and this sure helps.

Wheat What a Treat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love Arrowhead Mills flour. This flour makes the best healthly and tasty pancakes and waffles. I'm looking forward to making Buckwheat pie shells and pizza dough out of this fabulous product.

Buckwheat Flour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

very soft flour,easy to work with

Made waffle with this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like this product! Had a nice result to make waffle. (With maple syrup, yes)

Great addition to a gluten free pantry!

Posted by southerninlaw on Feb 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This buckwheat flour is a staple in our pantry! It's perfect for blending with other flours for the perfect light and fluffy consistency - or using on its own for things like buckwheat galettes! Be sure to check out our page for other healthy gluten free product reviews! :)

Arrowhead Mills, Organic Buckwheat flour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use this flour to bake gluten free sourdough bread that doesn't cause my inflammation to flare up.

Interesting flour with a fragrance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My first time using buckwheat flour. The pancakes turned out smelling great! However, since buckwheat is a seed and not a grain, the texture of the pancakes were slightly different from the ones made with white flour.

Oat Buckwheat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love dumplings. Use 1/3 Buckwheat flour +2/3 flour to made dumplings, that are healthy and delicious.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I make muffins, pancakes and even cookies with this flour and in combination with other flours, my kitchen always smells like something good is cooking!