US
3.9

3.9
Posted on Oct 26, 2022
Good

This product helps suppress the hunger and reduce my food consumption

Posted on Apr 2, 2015

Is it a miracle drug....No! But Is it amazing and does it really work. Yes!! I have lost near 20 lbs and I haven't even count the latest on inches. i would have done even better had I really been eating better and exercising more. I have lost two shirt sizes, 1 pant size and most of all I have kept it off! I take a couple months off between bottles as this helps my body regulate it self. I am hopeing to lose double from last year! I could hit my goal wieght by years end! 150 here I come!

Posted on Jul 4, 2014

I have been taking this product together with Glucomannan from now for 6 weeks now and i lost 4.5 kg/10 pounds so far. I am trying to not eat carbs in the evening, only meat (does not matter if it is very lean or not) and leafy salad, and if I keep to that I loose 100 - 500 g a day. If I am not so strict then it is not that effective. But with 10 pounds in 6 weeks without exercise I am very happy! Will keep going and definite ly buy this product again. Btw. I take two per day.

Posted on Mar 19, 2008

I take this with Now brand Glucomannan and it works for controling hunger. I don't like snacking between meals and this helps. My cravings are hard to control and if I take these with the Glucomannan, it won't matter, I'll eat anyway. My best advice is that you need to be able to distinguish hunger from cravings. I don't know what works for cravings. I will buy this again with the Glucomannan.

Posted on Aug 5, 2011

I assume this product stabilizes blood sugar levels, and helps me get through the day without feeling like I have to crash around 3 p.m. Takes the edge of appetite as well. I've tried other Garcinia Cambogia products, and this one is the best! Highly recommended.

Posted on Dec 14, 2020

helped me to curb my appetite cos I love snacking too much. thumbs up!

Posted on May 14, 2008

These are working well for the purpose of energy and decreasing my appitite. I haven't finished a whole bottle,.. but I would buy them again,.. they do tend to make me a little jittery though,.. so I quit drinking caffein and it's OK now.

Posted on Aug 17, 2013

I love this product. This really helps to keep my appetite in control. I take this along with Rhodiola Extract. I will continue to buy this product until I reach my weight goal.

Posted on Mar 23, 2010

not much to say- I got product which I was looking for, price very reasonable, shipping fast, over all good deal, so will go back again to buy products from company